Possible Nintendo Space World '97 Mew

Yakama

Hi everyone.

A while back I bought a lot of japanese pokemon carts from japan. I dumped all the saves that were still there and have just had the time to go through them. On a copy of Pokemon blue I found a mew with the trainer: ルイージ and TID: 39156. I believe this may be a Nintendo Space World '97 Mew?

• Like 3

It's possible, you should check the IVs of Mew, if the saves are on your PC, load the save file on PkHex and check if the IVs are:

HP 5
Atk 10
Def 1
Special 5
Speed 12

On the previous ヨッシー Mew we had from Space World '97 those were the IVs, most current known Mew distributions has those.

Edited by TotalTS

10 hours ago, Yakama said:

I can confirm that they are indeed the IVs. Its at level 43 so not untouched. Its also got the nickname ミュウ. Moves are Psychic, Metronome, Ice Beam & Thunderbolt

Yeah, seems legal to me.

Would you be interested in sharing the save file for preservation?

Ok so I think I have found another one. It’s a different trainer but the same one as mentioned above by @TotalTS being ヨッシー

same IVs and it’s level 100. I will upload save file but just to show I’m not making this up any scrutiny of these save files is welcome and here is a pic to show I’ve gone through an aweful lot of cartridges to find these two143896C2-4227-4D45-95E8-CD1110765288.jpeg.c735e647eefc31d70854e885e899c6ab.jpeg

• Like 4