Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ReignOfComputer

PKHeX 20.06.22

Recommended Posts

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.06.22 of PKHeX has been released, bringing further support for The Isle of Armor DLC.

 

 

Change log:

Quote

20/06/22 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Handled edge cases from various reports, and added the event gift data from the recent events.
 - - Fixed: Verification for Neutral nature mint, IoA hatch location, Galarian Slowbro, raid Hidden Ability, Master Rank ribbon.
 - Added: SWSH save file size recognition for 1.0 saves that were directly upgraded to 1.2 (skipped 1.1 unused block additions).
 - Added: Urshifu-1 Gigantamax form now can be toggled in the Pokédex editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Fixed: Raid details now save correctly when clicking Save, and show the correct amount of raids.
 - Changed: Spanish and Chinese translations have been updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX, @easyworld, @gjfkkk!

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum


View full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

quick question. First time post and have been a long time fan. I may be asking a noob question but here goes.

Previous version of PkHex detecs pokemon from sword save as legal and the new update. Detects some of those same pokemon from same save as flagged and illegal with error: Invalid Stat nature is not within the expected range. 

Does this mean that all those pokemons are now listed as illegal and will need to be edited or would are there plans to address this in future updates. Here is a snapshot of the new version. the 20.06.22 

New.thumb.PNG.1c8e4f874a0cce22378b20a613ae5e97.PNG

 

Here is a snapshot of previous version of pkhex 20.01.26

image.thumb.png.9ebbc5aa92a83f807240c60c0e8c7dce.png

I Was able to make the first hitmonchan legal by changing the stat nature as seen in the next picture, but seem to have to do this for every of the pokemon with the issues

image.thumb.png.17d0312238c64c0dc936f50432965457.png

Is this simply a bug that can be ignored and would be dealt with in a future release or is it recommended to change the stat for the existing pokemons with the issue? 

Thanks for the assist

 

Edited by Ete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ete said:

quick question. First time post and have been a long time fan. I may be asking a noob question but here goes.

Previous version of PkHex detecs pokemon from sword save as legal and the new update. Detects some of those same pokemon from same save as flagged and illegal with error: Invalid Stat nature is not within the expected range. 

Does this mean that all those pokemons are now listed as illegal and will need to be edited or would are there plans to address this in future updates. Here is a snapshot of the new version. the 20.06.22 

If the Nature is a not a neutral nature the only neutral nature it can have as a Stat Nature is Serious. There's no Hardy Mint.

Basically, if the Pokemon has (Nature = StatNature = Neutral), that's fine. But if it's (Nature != Neutral, StatNature = Neutral - Serious), then it's illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

im a bit lost. I understand the nature portion and guessing all the pokemons with this issue then i will have to update the nature stat.

This was not an issue with earlier version of pkhex. My fear is in the future if transferring pokemon to pokemon home will i be able to ? or would i need to correct the nature error to transfer the pokemons.

I was able to transfer some of these pokemon to home before the update of pkhex, but would I be able to now that the new version came out and detects the same pokemon as with the nature issue?

Thanks again for your assistance

 

 

 

Edited by Ete
forgot to delete pictures in the body of the text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ete said:

This was not an issue with earlier version of pkhex.

Legality checks updated. PKHeX checks are not definite, and are always subject to change. That being said, PKHeX's checks are far more intensive than what the game/Home/etc has. The Pokemon are by definition illegal, but that probably won't stop you from bringing them to Home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pk.damian said:

hi, I'm new and do not understand how to export the SAV to my game.

1) What game and console do you have?

2) In most cases you need an hacked console or a flashcard 

3) Use any Homebrew Save Manager to extract the save and reinject it into the game 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SkyLink24 said:

1) What game and console do you have?

2) In most cases you need an hacked console or a flashcard 

3) Use any Homebrew Save Manager to extract the save and reinject it into the game 

1) Pokémon Y and a 2ds 

2) I doubt it's hacked.

3) Can you recommend any?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pk.damian said:

1) Pokémon Y and a 2ds 

2) I doubt it's hacked.

3) Can you recommend any?

You can use this to hack your 2ds https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I suggest you check point to menage your save games: https://github.com/FlagBrew/Checkpoint/releases

 

Ps. I don't know if it was intentional but you took the same profile picture as @theSLAYER 🤭

Edited by SkyLink24
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkyLink24 said:

You can use this to hack your 2ds https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I suggest you check point to menage your save games: https://github.com/FlagBrew/Checkpoint/releases

 

Ps. I don't know if it was intentional but you took the same profile picture as @theSLAYER 🤭

yes it was. xD

 

so,Ive downloaded flagbrew to my laptop,now what?

 

checkpoint.3dsx is wat I downloaded, anything else I need on my laptop to start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkyLink24 said:

You can use this to hack your 2ds https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I suggest you check point to menage your save games: https://github.com/FlagBrew/Checkpoint/releases

 

Ps. I don't know if it was intentional but you took the same profile picture as @theSLAYER 🤭

also, can I hack my 2ds whilst it isn't connected to wi fi?

 

36 minutes ago, SkyLink24 said:

Please do not multi-post.

Just follow the steps and read the entire guide https://3ds.hacks.guide/

 

I have tried to use soundhax but it doesn't work for me, says cannot play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SkyLink24 thanks for letting me know.

@pk.damian that is an image created by me, and not found anywhere else.
For the record, under our rules:

image.png


Using the image that I'm using right now, would technically violate that.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, since this is your first time. I removed the image, and don't do this again.

 

and also for the love of Arceus, please don't multipost. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pk.damian said:

also, can I hack my 2ds whilst it isn't connected to wi fi?

 

I have tried to use soundhax but it doesn't work for me, says cannot play

At the time I used Ninjhax, I think soundhax does not need an internet connection, but I don't know exactly how it works. Just follow the steps and be sure to be on the right firmware. 

Ntrboot, for instance, is offline and works for all the firmware. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@SkyLink24 thanks for letting me know.

@pk.damian that is an image created by me, and not found anywhere else.
For the record, under our rules:

image.png


Using the image that I'm using right now, would technically violate that.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, since this is your first time. I removed the image, and don't do this again.

 

and also for the love of Arceus, please don't multipost. :3

thx

 

20 hours ago, SkyLink24 said:

At the time I used Ninjhax, I think soundhax does not need an internet connection, but I don't know exactly how it works. Just follow the steps and be sure to be on the right firmware. 

Ntrboot, for instance, is offline and works for all the firmware. 

my 2ds is on 11.13, can it be hacked or homebrewed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2DS/3DS of any model has a hardware vulnerability, so they all can be hacked.
Tho, you may need additional hardware to accomplish that.

 

Read the guide properly, and follow it.
Use at your own risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

2DS/3DS of any model has a hardware vulnerability, so they all can be hacked.
Tho, you may need additional hardware to accomplish that.

 

Read the guide properly, and follow it.
Use at your own risk.

thanks ,but  the soundhax one doesn't work for me, says cannot play, all I wanted was to use PKHeX    😞

Edited by pk.damian
to add stuff into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The question was "whether can it be hacked" not "whether can it be hacked via soundhax".

Soundhax is software vulnerability, which I believe got subsequently patched.
It's hardware vulnerability exploits that works for all firmwares.
If you never could get the other methods to work, then you need to rely on ntrboothax.

  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With this patch my Save was corrupted when exporting the save thumbs down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are people still taking requests? I have made a bunch of Pokemon on PkHeX but I have no experience with actual hacking, so I can't bring them to my games (Y and Alpha) without likely destroying everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello! Whenever I edit an original pk8 file, it has a problem with the legality of the TR moves that pokemon  can learn legally.

Edited by VashX03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VashX03 said:

Hello! Whenever I edit an original pk8 file, it has a problem with the legality of the TR moves that pokemon  can learn legally.

And did you add the TR moves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

And did you add the TR moves?

I tried but the program says it's illegal although its learnable by the pokemon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...