G-Max Galar Starters with Hidden Ability

CheenoDG

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in Pkhex and I find it very helpful especially the save files that I can use to create my dream team for the story of the game.

I hope some can please guide me on how to create G-Max Rillaboom, Cinderace, and Inteleon with Hidden Ability.

Whenever I tried to create them I keep on getting error for "Unable to match an encounter from origin game" this is the only thing that hinders me on successfully creating a legal G-Max Galar starters.

Note: I prefer the Galar starters that has been sent out from Pokemon Home as mystery gift last June 02, 2020.

Screenshot_20200621-210255_Pokmon HOME.jpg

32 minutes ago, CheenoDG said:

I tried to edit the Met Location and Date but I'm still getting the error message as shown on second image.

From what I can tell from those pictures you have the met level set too high, those Pokemon are met at level 5. and the "Fateful Encounter" box needs to be checked.  Also it's better to edit existing Pokemon instead of making them from scratch since there is small things that is easy to miss. You can find the this Pokemon in the Download section. 

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/216-pokémon-home/

4 minutes ago, CheenoDG said:

Thank you so much but is correct that the Met Area is Pokemon Home and the date is June 02, 2020?

Yes Pokemon HOME is correct and try changing the date to a valid data since I'm not sure if it uses the date on the server or the date on your phone.

57 minutes ago, CheenoDG said:

I tried the save file on the link you have mentioned but this one has an error also.

Upload the Pokemon here so I can take a look I think I know what’s wrong, but sharing pictures isn’t telling me the whole story.

9 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Upload the Pokemon here so I can take a look I think I know what’s wrong, but sharing pictures isn’t telling me the whole story.

It is the same with the save file on the link you have mentioned for Pokemon Home Galar Starters with HA

Can you do me a favor? Can you please edit that send it to me? I'm struggling :(

12 minutes ago, CheenoDG said:

It is the same with the save file on the link you have mentioned for Pokemon Home Galar Starters with HA

Can you do me a favor? Can you please edit that send it to me? I'm struggling :(

Sure, but I don’t know what I’m editing.

1 hour ago, CheenoDG said:

Can you edit/create Gmax Rillaboom, Gmax Cinderace, and Gmax Inteleon with HA based on this link  https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/216-pokémon-home/

I don't know what you wanted edited about the Pokemon so I updated the species, level, and a few other minor things.  Don't for get to update the OT, ID, and SID to what you want.  It should be different from your save file info since Pokemon HOME has its own OT, ID, and SID for your account.  Also, it doesn't appear that these events haven't  been added to PKHeX's Mystery Gift database so they will always be flagged as illegal.

818 - Inteleon - D55C5E6F4B09.pk8815 - Cinderace - 94EC94F5A289.pk8812 - Rillaboom - CEDE5C98E287.pk8

Thank you, I'm so tired. Will give up now. All I want is the Galar starters from Home then evolve them and make them gmax but as you said it doesn't appear that these events haven't  been added to PKHeX's Mystery Gift database so they will always be flagged as illegal. Thanks again for your help.