shiny rusted magearna help

poke expert 1

so i am trying to recreate the shiny rusted magearna that was accidentally released in pokemon home (and counted as legit in sw/sh) and i am wondering how would i go about making one that would be legit such as that one? i know it was a accidental release but its apparently legit in sw/sh as my brother had encountered a player online (random) who sent out a shiny magearna (rusted) i just want one for collection purposes (and to sometimes be used in online max raid battles) any help and insight would be very much appreciated. ps i tried finding pkm files of this magearna event wise but cant find one anywhere..

“Rusted”? No Magearna was rusted, at most paintless.

The one given in HOME wasn’t rusted, it is “Original Color”: the paintwork that was adorned on it 500 years ago in Pokémon world. It’s neither shiny nor rusted.

That aside, shiny Magearna was never released. I can’t make heads or tails with what you’re describing. I think you misunderstanding something fundamental about what was released and it’s form names :(

In any case, we already have the file uploaded, no need to recreate it. (Unless you’re talking about the bugged version, of course)

On 6/20/2020 at 8:04 PM, theSLAYER said:

“Rusted”? No Magearna was rusted, at most paintless.

The one given in HOME wasn’t rusted, it is “Original Color”: the paintwork that was adorned on it 500 years ago in Pokémon world. It’s neither shiny nor rusted.

That aside, shiny Magearna was never released. I can’t make heads or tails with what you’re describing. I think you misunderstanding something fundamental about what was released and it’s form names :(

In any case, we already have the file uploaded, no need to recreate it. (Unless you’re talking about the bugged version, of course)

Rusted version is the one that was available in qr code event for sun/moon basically the one where all the color worn off it. There was a shiny one by mistake with pokemon home (though it has also bugged to not be shiny for some) where its completely steel/grey color instead of still having the yellow lining on the form. Seen a few people in sword/shield actually use it against me and my brother in online battles (how I dont know when it wasnt available shiny at all in sun/moon/us/um or home except for the bugged out one that gave a small few a shiny or regular "worn out" one instead of the original colored one) I'm just surprised no one has shared a pkm file of this particular magearna yet even tho it exists unless they somehow made a legit shiny "worn out"magearna.

Screenshot_20200623-181437_Pokmon HOME.jpg

I seen this shiny in online battle a few times 

Edited by poke expert 1

@poke expert 1 presently, no shiny Magearna has ever been distributed.
If you've seen them online, then they're undoubtedly faked.

Use terms that people can understand, which is usually a cross between standard terms and official terms,
Like Form 0 Magearna (to explain what Species and what form ID) or Original Color Magearna (specifically the official form name in this case).

What you've shown is the Shiny version of the Form 0 Magearna.
To refer back to the start of this post:

presently, no shiny Magearna has ever been distributed.

So you can't "recreate" something that doesn't exist (at least in a legal sense).