Jump to content

PKHeX new update legality errors (contribution page)


theSLAYER

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Smithers said:

It's happening with every Legendary and Ultra Beast from the Dynamax Adventures.

Articuno (Kanto), Zapdos (Kanto), Moltres (Kanto), Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Rayquaza, Uzie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, both forms of Giratina, Cresselia, both forms of Landorus, Kyurem, Zygarde 50% and 10%, Tapu Coco, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Ho-oh, Latios, Groudon, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Reshiram, both forms of Tornadus, Dialga, Palkia, both forms of Thunderus, Zekrom, Yveltal, Lunala, Kyogre, Latias, Lugia, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Stakataka and Blacephalon.

I load it in from the encounter database, so it's all legal then. Soon as I hit the shiny button it becomes illegal and tells me 'Invalid: Static Encounter shiny mismatch.'

You borked. Nothing to do with PKHeX.

 

3 hours ago, HuhWhatWhy said:

Rayquaza. Lv 70. Untouched.

Caught in Max Lair.

In Moon Ball. Game: Shield

Holding Hasty Mint

It becomes not legit when turned into shiny.


same issue for this. Shiny from Dynamax Adventures xor = 1.
You basically gave it the wrong shiny PID.

 

I've hidden both invalid entries. Also just in case either of you decided to do it, please don't reply to this with the specific interest of asking for help related to making them shiny. There are many other threads on the forum that touch about this.

This thread isn't a help or FAQ thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has nothing to do with the recent update, but for some reason PKHeX flags my Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott evolutionary lines as unavailable to obtain in Premier Balls, despite me using an Ultra Moon save. These Pokémon were available as Island Scan encounters in Sun&Moon, so starting with these games they are definitely obtainable in most PokéBalls. And no, it's not about necounter type, the error message states "Can't obtain species in Ball".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, eworm said:

This has nothing to do with the recent update, but for some reason PKHeX flags my Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott evolutionary lines as unavailable to obtain in Premier Balls, despite me using an Ultra Moon save. These Pokémon were available as Island Scan encounters in Sun&Moon, so starting with these games they are definitely obtainable in most PokéBalls. And no, it's not about necounter type, the error message states "Can't obtain species in Ball".

There must be something else that's wrong with your Pokemon.

legal.png.7e05021c3e8408ceee2ae6a4ebdd2289.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@Fasto read the first post. I'm hiding your irrelevant post for the third time now.
Do it again and you'll be restricted from posting.

There are many other posts asking for the same thing. Maybe check those first.

 

I've posted my problem and I've posted using the format, like i said in my first initial post, I dont understand what xor = 1 is, but instead You're shutting me down instead of helping me out. I don't know these things and I even stated I tried to look around to get an understanding, I'm not trying to get restricted I'm just looking for some help around here and thought making a whole topic about it would be redundant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fasto said:

 

I've posted my problem and I've posted using the format, like i said in my first initial post, I dont understand what xor = 1 is, but instead You're shutting me down instead of helping me out. I don't know these things and I even stated I tried to look around to get an understanding, I'm not trying to get restricted I'm just looking for some help around here and thought making a whole topic about it would be redundant.

Read the previous posts in the thread. You aren't special; you don't deserve individualized help for repeat questions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

Hello. Just saying PkHex flags the Melmetal HOME gift as Illegal and can't even be traded online... Same for the Birthday Milcery Wondercards. Is it because PkHex is not updated yet? Or do they can't be traded at all?

809 - Melmetal - GMax.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

PKHeX needs to be updated for GMax Melmetal to be flagged legal. Also, it can't be traded online as it's a new event. Give it some time and it should be tradeable soon. It happens every time a new event Pokemon previously locked before is distributed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

PkHex flags the Melmetal HOME gift as Illegal ... Same for the Birthday Milcery Wondercards. Is it because PkHex is not updated yet?

Yes PKHeX needs to be updated to add them to PKHeX's legality registers

1 hour ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

can't even be traded online... Is it because PkHex is not updated yet? Or do they can't be traded at all?

Trading has NOTHING to do with PKHeX. It's just that the server's whitelist hasn't been updated yet.

44 minutes ago, Prejie said:

PKHeX needs to be updated for GMax Melmetal to be flagged legal. Also, it can't be traded online as it's a new event. Give it some time and it should be tradeable soon. It happens every time a new event Pokemon previously locked before is distributed. 

Truth ^^

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, raulpitz said:

Any one know why this Landorus is illegal?

When this Landorus is Incamate form it is legal. After I switch the form to Therian in game PKhex will show Hidden ability mismatch for encounter type. Is this a PKhex glitch or actually illegal pokemon?

645-01 ★ - Landorus - ABB02020C6DA.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

Therian form doesnt have an HA, it just has Intimidate. While the Incarnate form does have a HA. Put the Ability at (1) for Therian form.

Edited by Chaosta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chaosta said:

Therian form doesnt have an HA, it just has Intimidate. While the Incarnate form does have a HA. Put the Ability at (1) for Therian form.

I don’t think that’s accurate. Using the Dream Radar Landorus as a basis, while the therian forme has the same ability, reverting it to incarnate shows HA. 

Thus, the HA status was carried from the therian forme. In this case, the reverse should also be true. It’s possible it’s not accounted for in PKHeX.

FYI: something similar occurs with Flygon. The one you catch in Max Den is HA, but in game you can’t tell cause the ability is the same. You’ll only notice after you breed it.

 

edit: The Incarnate/Therian HA issue is known, and will be fixed in the next stable release.

  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...