PKHeX new update legality errors (contribution page)

theSLAYER

10 hours ago, Rivelles said:

I've genned a Melmetal intended to be both XL for height and weight, but in summary screen shows only XL for its height.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a PKHeX error? Sorry if I'm asking for help in the wrong place.

melmetal-2.png

melmetal-1.png

Edit: However, in PKHeX database there isn't the most recent Meltan event distribution in Pokémon GO, when it was made available as shiny variant again.

Any shiny Meltan/Melmetal genned with met date in this time range is flagged as illegal.

Release Dates: March 21st - 29th 2023

Source: https://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/events/let'sgo.shtml

-

Edit again: I've tried to gen a tiny Weedle for both height and weight. The same error for Melmetal above. I think the formula in PKHeX that calculates minimum weight for tiny and large Pokémon maybe is broken. Minimum and maximum height is working as fine and it shows in summary screen with XS and XL symbols.

Re-read the first post of this thread. This is not for assisting with generated things.

LGP/E only have 5 evaluated sizes: XS, S, AVG, L, XL. Future games added more evaluations.

10 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Re-read the first post of this thread. This is not for assisting with generated things.

LGP/E only have 5 evaluated sizes: XS, S, AVG, L, XL. Future games added more evaluations.

Sorry for posting in wrong place. Sent you a private message.

Alolan Raichu are not flagged for having the Twinkling Star Ribbon or the Hisui Ribbon, even though it is impossible to evolve any Pikachu into Alolan Raichu on the Switch. I would need to check if Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Marowak have similar quirks with the Twinkling Star Ribbon.

Shiny females of Pokemon with 1 Female : 7 Male gender ratios from gen 1 should be possible due to how gender was calculated with Poke Transfer prior to gen 2 support, but are flagged with a "static encounter shiny mismatch" error. The attached Bulbasaur file is completely genned but should by all accounts be considered legal. I'm using PKHeX version 20230130.

Bulbasaur.pk8

Edited by JeongJeong

Level: The Mawile was caught at level 20.

Changes: No changes were made to the Mawile.

Attached is the Mawile file, it is marked as "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" in PKHeX version 20230406 despite being a completely legitmately caught and unchanged Mawile. I believe it is due to my Pokemon Home TID being 786440, as if I change the TID to 786431 or 786448 it is no longer flagged as invalid. However, any TID from 786432-786447 remains invalid. Is there any insight as to what causes this or if there are other TIDs affected? Can this be fixed?

303_-_Mawile_-_C657E924332A.pk8

Edited by HoneyPig
Misspelled "tagged" as "tagges"

10 hours ago, HoneyPig said:

Attached is the Mawile file, it is marked as "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" in PKHeX version 20230406 despite being a completely legitmately caught and unchanged Mawile. I believe it is due to my Pokemon Home TID being 786440, as if I change the TID to 786431 or 786448 it is no longer flagged as invalid. However, any TID from 786432-786447 remains invalid. Is there any insight as to what causes this or if there are other TIDs affected? Can this be fixed?

303_-_Mawile_-_C657E924332A.pk8 344 B · 3 downloads

Your TSV is 0, which is disallowed for HOME TID/SID combinations.

TSV of 0 would result in shiny HOME gifts (like Magearna, which has a fixed PID), hence why TSV=0 is flagged.

10 hours ago, HoneyPig said:

303_-_Mawile_-_C657E924332A.pk8 344 B · 5 downloads

Would you happen to have unmodified examples of these shiny-locked HOME gifts from the same HOME account? There may be some interesting handling due to your HOME trainer ID. The first 6 are easy to get.

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4046-home-starter-bulbasaur/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4047-home-starter-charmander/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4048-home-starter-squirtle/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4049-first-wonder-box-trade-eevee/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4044-first-gts-trade-rotom/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4042-first-challenge-pichu/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4055-national-dex-completion-magearna/

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Your TSV is 0, which is disallowed for HOME TID/SID combinations.

TSV of 0 would result in shiny HOME gifts (like Magearna, which has a fixed PID), hence why TSV=0 is flagged.

My HOME gifts aren't shiny so I don't think that's the problem, also it allows for the SID to be 0000 when the TID is outside the range 786432-786447, so I'm pretty sure the issue is TID-related not SID-related.

It seems that to counteract your TID/SID combination and your TSV value, the PID is incremented to force nonshiny Pokemon on things like gifts and Pokemon that were normally received as shiny. Have you tried sending a shiny from PoGo to Home in that account?

The 0000 SID was generated back when the SID was only possible to be 0000/0001, your Home account must be old right? I'm not an expert on Home TID generation, but I believe this must be something that should be researched.

27 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

It seems that to counteract your TID/SID combination and your TSV value, the PID is incremented to force nonshiny Pokemon on things like gifts and Pokemon that were normally received as shiny. Have you tried sending a shiny from PoGo to Home in that account?

The 0000 SID was generated back when the SID was only possible to be 0000/0001, your Home account must be old right? I'm not an expert on Home TID generation, but I believe this must be something that should be researched.

Oh yeah changing the PID is something that happens on newer gifts. Someone donated me a HOME account they SR’d for the TID/SID, with an unclaimed starter, to prove it happened to another account of theirs.

I don’t know if this works for older events, and whether TSV = 0 is now freed.

1 hour ago, ICanSnake said:

My Home account was created on June 4, 2020 if the Notebook is correct. This is a shiny Abra from Pokemon Go, I transferred 5 minutes ago, same PID, same TID, and same error :(

063_-_Abra_-_3CD794F8C056.pk8

17 hours ago, HoneyPig said:

My Home account was created on June 4, 2020 if the Notebook is correct. This is a shiny Abra from Pokemon Go, I transferred 5 minutes ago, same PID, same TID, and same error :(

063_-_Abra_-_3CD794F8C056.pk8 344 B · 3 downloads

Hey so you use GO right, mind trading me a mon from GO (that hasn’t exited HOME) to one of my HOME accounts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 11:17 AM, paf said:

sorry if these bugs have already been reported. All of them are not legal flagged in last pkhex, crystal save, but they are legal in fact

1- belly drum in level 44 poliwhirl from silver cave during day time.

2-level 18 electabuzz from route 10, during day time

3-level 40 krabby and kingler from route 41 during day time

4-level 23 nidorino from route 14, during day time

5-level 22 natu  from ruins of alph, during morning time. I beleive this data is in pkhex but when I load my save the meet location is showing none for my natu

beyond this : all encounter type from stadium gym leader castle gift (OT STADIUM, TID 2000_) in red saves. hitmonchan for instance is flagged as mt mortar tyrogue.so when it is traded to crstal save, it is flagged as not legal pkm because of its moves. eevee  is flagged as goldenrod city gift and omnyte as just an egg pkm.

Please somebody fix these issues. they continue in last update build

Edited by paf