PKHeX new update legality errors (contribution page)

theSLAYER

Using PKHeX 22.12.01 these Pokemon are marked as illegal even though I got them naturally in Pokemon Violet.
The reasons are:

Misdreavus: Invalid Marking: Cloudy Mark
Glalie: Unable to match an encounter from origin game
Haxorus: Invalid Marking: Rainy Mark
Yungoos: Unable to match an encounter from origin game

734 - Mangunior - 95101CEB3A9F.pk9 612 - Maxax - D4B30BAB4888.pk9 362 - Firnontor - EB8DF1CFFBBE.pk9 200 - Traunfugil - 2ACA69AC61B2.pk9

Also using PKHeX 22.12.01 and four of my Pokemon are marked as illegal even though I got them naturally in Pokemon Violet, choose to be safe and not change anything in my Save File because of it for now.

Playing with the Pokemon Violet 1.1 Update if that might have changed something that hasn't been noticed yet.

847 - Barraskewda - 6D9CED4B2A23.pk9357 - Tropius - B9D7F3F5DF2D.pk9734 - Yungoos - 07B5ECDFE3F4.pk9627 - Rufflet - B03C9F9C5426.pk9

Edited by Raj8

Three Pokémon legitimately caught in Violet with issues:

Starly - Invalid Marking: Lunchtime Mark

Pyroar (evolved from a Litleo) - Unable to match encounter from origin game.

EDIT: Sorry, found a 3rd one in my save file: A Floette - same issue as Pyroar.

EDIT 2: IM BLIND. Found an Igglybuff with a Dawn Mark, and a Smoliv with an Uncommon Mark  

396 - Starly - 85D5267BBDA1.pk9 668 - Pyroar - D44D3245F6AD.pk9

670 - Floette - E0019BF5FF09.pk9

174 - Igglybuff - F383073D31E3.pk9 935 - Smoliv - A3B852D8B671.pk9

Edited by darthnexus07
added 3 more pk9 files that are illegal in PKHex but is valid.

2 hours ago, DemonRods said:

After they updated, all my eggs with egg moves, collected within the game, are saying that they are illegal, and I tried to redo one because I think it is a bug, but it always says that it is illegal because of the Eggs moves 

Works fine. Make sure you obtained those Eggs legitimately in-game and never modified them with PKHeX.

image.png

35 minutes ago, sora10pls said:

Works fine. Make sure you obtained those Eggs legitimately in-game and never modified them with PKHeX.

image.png

Why your sprite off the Egg is more bigger than my sprite in my pkhex? i solved the problem, the origin game in met area, you need have selected (none), if you select correct, the pkhex will warning you about the legal pokemon.

1. Vileplume: From FR, caught as Oddish in Route 24 in grass. Caught at level 12. Evolved to Gloom and finally Vileplume. Transferred to SoulSilver.

2. Golduck: From FR, caught as Psyduck in Celadon City while surfing. Caught at level 25. Evolved to Golduck. Transferred to SoulSilver.

Error displayed - Invalid: Receipt of the same egg mystery gifts detected: Generation 3 Event

Using PKHeX 2022.12.18

045 - ラフレシア - 9C4819EB08C8.pk4 055 - ゴルダック - 17D30D612237.pk4

I think I discovered something. Despite Serebii.net saying that the first legendary they give you at the beginning of the game which works as your Ride Pokemon says it can have any nature, I think that is incorrect. Since I have played Pokemon Violet three times, and all three times Miraidon has come out with the Quirky nature

Quriky Nature Translation:
https://i.ibb.co/JcFNjd0/Quirky-Nature-All-Language-Names.png

Miraidon Comparison:
Miraidons.png

Edited by Legarad

1 hour ago, Legarad said:

I think I discovered something. Despite Serebii.net saying that the first legendary they give you at the beginning of the game which works as your Ride Pokemon says it can have any nature, I think that is incorrect. Since I have played Pokemon Violet three times, and all three times Miraidon has come out with the Quirky nature

Quriky Nature Translation:
https://i.ibb.co/JcFNjd0/Quirky-Nature-All-Language-Names.png

Miraidon Comparison:
Miraidons.png

It is indeed fixed 

Good evening everyone. I think I discovered a couple of problems:
First problem --> the moves that the pokemon can learn through MT are considered illegal;
Second problem --> I switched my starter to PKHeX (20221218). As we well know, the starter is the only pokemon to obey his master even if at the one hundred level he has no medal. After passing it, two values are reset: [FRIENDSHIP] and [OBEDIENCE LEVEL]. The latter "modifies" once the pokemon returns to the game. Does this happen to you too? And also when the pokemon (legit captured in the game) comes back to me it is always indicated as "pokemon captured by others" and doesn't say the phrase "welcome back Pikachu (for example) after a short stay" (well, the usual ritual phrase). I hope it can be resolved.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:48 PM, FrankRiddler said:

Good evening everyone. I think I discovered a couple of problems:
First problem --> the moves that the pokemon can learn through MT are considered illegal;
Second problem --> I switched my starter to PKHeX (20221218). As we well know, the starter is the only pokemon to obey his master even if at the one hundred level he has no medal. After passing it, two values are reset: [FRIENDSHIP] and [OBEDIENCE LEVEL]. The latter "modifies" once the pokemon returns to the game. Does this happen to you too? And also when the pokemon (legit captured in the game) comes back to me it is always indicated as "pokemon captured by others" and doesn't say the phrase "welcome back Pikachu (for example) after a short stay" (well, the usual ritual phrase). I hope it can be resolved.

Screenshot?