PKHeX new update legality errors (contribution page)

theSLAYER

59 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Could you please explain how to roll them correctly? I'm having the same issue, can't seem to make the Max Lair Legendaries shiny. I've always just clicked the shiny button for star shiny and shift clicked it for square shiny but that's giving me the wring PID's for these.

Wich ones are you making shiny?

Hi, some of my Alolan region form mons(transferred from the US/UM to SW/SH) in beast ball are illegal on the latest version(20201024), were legal in the previous versions.

Looks like that mons in the beast balls/apriballs have that problem, when I changed to the other non-apriballs are okay.

In my case, A-Exeggutor/Raichu/Marowak have that error, but A-Ninetales/Sandslash in beast ball are still okay.

Thanks in advance.

103-01 - Exeggutor - 60F7AADD96CC.pk8

Edited by zillionaire

22 minutes ago, Smithers said:

It's happening with every Legendary and Ultra Beast from the Dynamax Adventures.

Articuno (Kanto), Zapdos (Kanto), Moltres (Kanto), Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Rayquaza, Uzie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, both forms of Giratina, Cresselia, both forms of Landorus, Kyurem, Zygarde 50% and 10%, Tapu Coco, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Ho-oh, Latios, Groudon, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Reshiram, both forms of Tornadus, Dialga, Palkia, both forms of Thunderus, Zekrom, Yveltal, Lunala, Kyogre, Latias, Lugia, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Stakataka and Blacephalon.

I load it in from the encounter database, so it's all legal then. Soon as I hit the shiny button it becomes illegal and tells me 'Invalid: Static Encounter shiny mismatch.'

You borked. Nothing to do with PKHeX.

3 hours ago, HuhWhatWhy said:

Rayquaza. Lv 70. Untouched.

Caught in Max Lair.

In Moon Ball. Game: Shield

Holding Hasty Mint

It becomes not legit when turned into shiny.

same issue for this. Shiny from Dynamax Adventures xor = 1.
You basically gave it the wrong shiny PID.

I've hidden both invalid entries. Also just in case either of you decided to do it, please don't reply to this with the specific interest of asking for help related to making them shiny. There are many other threads on the forum that touch about this.

This thread isn't a help or FAQ thread.

This has nothing to do with the recent update, but for some reason PKHeX flags my Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott evolutionary lines as unavailable to obtain in Premier Balls, despite me using an Ultra Moon save. These Pokémon were available as Island Scan encounters in Sun&Moon, so starting with these games they are definitely obtainable in most PokéBalls. And no, it's not about necounter type, the error message states "Can't obtain species in Ball".

2 hours ago, eworm said:

This has nothing to do with the recent update, but for some reason PKHeX flags my Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott evolutionary lines as unavailable to obtain in Premier Balls, despite me using an Ultra Moon save. These Pokémon were available as Island Scan encounters in Sun&Moon, so starting with these games they are definitely obtainable in most PokéBalls. And no, it's not about necounter type, the error message states "Can't obtain species in Ball".

There must be something else that's wrong with your Pokemon.

legal.png.7e05021c3e8408ceee2ae6a4ebdd2289.png

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@Fasto read the first post. I'm hiding your irrelevant post for the third time now.
Do it again and you'll be restricted from posting.

There are many other posts asking for the same thing. Maybe check those first.

I've posted my problem and I've posted using the format, like i said in my first initial post, I dont understand what xor = 1 is, but instead You're shutting me down instead of helping me out. I don't know these things and I even stated I tried to look around to get an understanding, I'm not trying to get restricted I'm just looking for some help around here and thought making a whole topic about it would be redundant.

Just now, Fasto said:

I've posted my problem and I've posted using the format, like i said in my first initial post, I dont understand what xor = 1 is, but instead You're shutting me down instead of helping me out. I don't know these things and I even stated I tried to look around to get an understanding, I'm not trying to get restricted I'm just looking for some help around here and thought making a whole topic about it would be redundant.

Read the previous posts in the thread. You aren't special; you don't deserve individualized help for repeat questions.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

Hello. Just saying PkHex flags the Melmetal HOME gift as Illegal and can't even be traded online... Same for the Birthday Milcery Wondercards. Is it because PkHex is not updated yet? Or do they can't be traded at all?

809 - Melmetal - GMax.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

PKHeX needs to be updated for GMax Melmetal to be flagged legal. Also, it can't be traded online as it's a new event. Give it some time and it should be tradeable soon. It happens every time a new event Pokemon previously locked before is distributed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

PkHex flags the Melmetal HOME gift as Illegal ... Same for the Birthday Milcery Wondercards. Is it because PkHex is not updated yet?

Yes PKHeX needs to be updated to add them to PKHeX's legality registers

1 hour ago, TokoyamiTheDark said:

can't even be traded online... Is it because PkHex is not updated yet? Or do they can't be traded at all?

Trading has NOTHING to do with PKHeX. It's just that the server's whitelist hasn't been updated yet.

44 minutes ago, Prejie said:

PKHeX needs to be updated for GMax Melmetal to be flagged legal. Also, it can't be traded online as it's a new event. Give it some time and it should be tradeable soon. It happens every time a new event Pokemon previously locked before is distributed. 

Truth ^^

• Thanks 1