PKHeX 20.06.19

ReignOfComputer

Hi there; I am using PkHex and exploring the use of editing the raids, but I am noticing with the recent PkHex Update, when I edit the raid data and hit the save button, the edits that I made are not committed.

Am I doing something wrong on my end? This was working just fine in previous builds.

Edit: I think the Cancel and Save buttons got swapped by accident

Edited by wind_waker4631

This new update doesn’t seem to work for me. I tried editing the save file that I was using and it said that the file was too big. I had been playing in that save file for the isle of armor, so I don’t understand why it isn’t working.

Nvm after reinstalling I got it to work. Also, thank you PkHEx Devs!

Edited by JellyBunny
Issue solved

1 hour ago, wind_waker4631 said:

Hi there; I am using PkHex and exploring the use of editing the raids, but I am noticing with the recent PkHex Update, when I edit the raid data and hit the save button, the edits that I made are not committed.

Am I doing something wrong on my end? This was working just fine in previous builds.

Hey bud, 

Where did you find the list of the species in the Dens? I'm having such a hard time finding them. Thanks!

20200620_092325.jpg

Thanks for the update. I just loaded a save game from 2 days ago and works perfectly. I wasn't expecting an update this quick!

Just a minor issue, I bred a galar corsola on route 5, then traveled to the island of armor and it hatched there (met location: in the Fields of Honor (on the Isle of Armor)). Pkhex marks it as "invalid, can't hatch an egg at met location" but it was a legal corsola. I also have a snorlax with iron head and zen headbutt caught "in the Fields of Honor (on the Isle of Armor)" whose moves are being marked as invalid. Not a big deal, and you probably know already but just in case.

Kudos!!

This error keep happening for a day now, here is the log:

Exception Details:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.SZArrayHelper.get_Item[T](Int32 index)
   at PKHeX.Core.FormConverter.GetFormsGen8(Int32 species, IReadOnlyList`1 types, IReadOnlyList`1 forms, IReadOnlyList`1 genders)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.SetForms()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.UpdateSpecies(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.set_ValueMember(String value)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.InitializeBinding()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.ResetSAVPKMEditors(SaveFile sav)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.OpenSAV(SaveFile sav, String path)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialFiles(String[] args)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=20.6.19.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\ThugSun\Desktop\Gaming Changing\Poke-Hex\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PKHeX.Drawing, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

--------------------
User Message:
在自动读取存档文件时发生错误。

21 hours ago, wind_waker4631 said:

You are a lifesaver!!! The cancel button is indeed swapped with the save buttons.

Hi, I tried your GMAX Rillaboom, Cinderace and Inteleon from ROC File for Gigantimax but they dont have HA. Can you help me with this? I like the Galar Starters with HA from mystery gift of Pokemon Home last June 02.

20200621_210316.jpg

Edited by CheenoDG

On 20/6/2020 at 8:12, DarkFlameMaster said:

He descargado la actualización de pkhex varias veces y todavía tengo problemas de tamaño de archivo 

¿Puedes decirme que estoy haciendo mal?

has podido solucionarlo? me pasa con pokemon espada el archivo es demasiado grande, HELP!

On 6/19/2020 at 8:08 PM, abk14459 said:

I added him in. It works in game and completes my Pokedex with no black ball icon that you usually get from illegals so it works fine. Just curious if he can be used to play online. 

I’m recovering my old save though,  don’t want to risk a flag

How do you add in Galarian Slowking?