PKHeX 20.06.19

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.06.19 of PKHeX has been released, bringing support for The Isle of Armor DLC.

Change log:

20/06/19 - New Update:
 - Introducing Isle of Armor support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @architdate, @Lusamine, @Bappsack for troubleshooting prior to release!
 - Legality:
 - - Added: New checking rules for gaining/losing the ability to Gigantamax.
 - - Added: New checking rules when a past-generation-origin Pokémon's battle version has been set in order to participate in ranked.
 - - Changed: New checking rules for new Pokéball inheritance, now that Safari and Sport balls can be obtained for regular use.
 - - Changed: New checking rules for new Hidden Ability availability, as the Isle of Armor raids have vastly simplified restrictions.
 - Added: Battle Version -- by resetting a past-generation Pokémon's moves, they can participate in ranked. The game saves the version this was performed on.
 - Added: Isle of Armor Raid Seed / Detail editor; separate from the mainland raids.
 - Added: Isle of Armor Pokédex editing is now available in the same Pokédex editor. Keep in mind that the game uses the first dex that has the Species-Form.
 - Added: Isle of Armor trainer records (2 new stats are tracked).
 ===
 - Legality:
 - - Added: Fullness checking rules.
 - - Fixed: Gen8: Level comparison for down-leveled raids has been updated to reflect game behavior. Thanks @Lusamine!
 - - Fixed: Gen6: Removed edge case static encounter Kecleon that was mismatching a dexnav wild encounter. Thanks @KR1dude!
 - - Fixed: Gen5: Contest stats are now verified rather than ignored.
 - - Fixed: Gen4 Tower ribbons are no longer recognized as valid on Gen5 origin Pokémon.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 Master Rank ribbon is no longer recognized as valid on Pokémon that can't participate in ranked.
 - Added: Generic [Block Editor] now exposes Gen5-Gen7 save files so you can edit many properties directly from a PropertyGrid.
 - Added: Gen8 Box Backgrounds are now displayed and can be changed from the Box Layout Editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Added: Loading a new save file will ask for confirmation if the currently loaded save file hasn't been saved yet.
 - Added: Battle Tree scout editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Added: AHTB (hash) names can now be loaded into the block editor via a text file located in the same folder as the executable.
 - - This is a research feature; only a few people need this.
 - Added: Gen3 Chinese Event Flag localizations. Thanks @kamisama6866!
 - Changed: Updated Spanish localization. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!
 - Changed: IVersion and IGeneration are now implemented into IEncounterable.
 - Changed: Dynamax Level is now automatically set to 10 (if appropriate) when importing a Showdown Set. Thanks @Mikewando!
 - Changed: Loading a detected save file is now twice as fast.
 - Fixed: Sorting Boxes or Modifying Pokémon via the shortcut dropdown will no longer add to trainer stat records or the Pokédex.
 - Fixed: Gen6 GameSync ID is now displayed rather than hidden. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Fixed: Gen6 XY Trainer Nickname is now set correctly, rather than truncated.
 - Fixed: Gen4 Save Files will now correctly detect the correct save data to edit, rather than the backup. Thanks @Ammako!
 - Fixed: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire trainer editor no longer shows unavailable fields like BP.
 - Fixed: Gen2 Save loading should no longer incorrectly recognize some save files as Korean.
 - Fixed: Requests for setting square shiny for past-generation-origin Pokémon will now be honored (if allowed), rather than skipped.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Like 2

Can't seem to open a save file from the updated game. Just updated PKhex. Made an export of the save but still get the file size is too large error?

Edit: Redownloaded, re-exported save file from after the update. The only main files I can open are from before the update. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by pkmfan

24 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Can't seem to open a save file from the updated game. Just updated PKhex. Made an export of the save but still get the file size is too large error?

Edit: Redownloaded, re-exported save file from after the update. The only main files I can open are from before the update. Am I doing something wrong?

Redownload again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

no, cause it presently doesn't exist even in the games code.

I added him in. It works in game and completes my Pokedex with no black ball icon that you usually get from illegals so it works fine. Just curious if he can be used to play online. 

I’m recovering my old save though,  don’t want to risk a flag

Is there a new event db that includes the mistake official event pokemon home shiny magearna (rusted)? Ya know the one that was accidentally given out to nat dex completed pokemon home accounts on mobile (before it was swapped to the actual "original" color magearna

Edited by poke expert 1

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Shadow Pokémon from XD cannot be shiny.
This new PKHeX check is indeed correct.

oh yeah I'm so dumb they only are on pokemon Colosseum. Really sorry for the bother and thanks again for the help ^^