SWSH - Shiny Celebi and Movie Zarude

theSLAYER

So, to clarify, both codes can definitely be redeemed starting August 7th? That seems like the most reasonable option; I just remember that, with the original release date, the redeem start dates were different.

Edit: Seems like this is the case, based on the translated version of the webpage. 

image.png.5c5b64b06dab9de335466ba4d3fc5816.png

Edited by Ekal

2 hours ago, Ekal said:

So, to clarify, both codes can definitely be redeemed starting August 7th? That seems like the most reasonable option; I just remember that, with the original release date, the redeem start dates were different.

Yes, originally the collection is in April, however only the Celebi was supposed to be available at that point.
Zarude would then be available later in June.

However, the redemption of tickets was delayed (due to ongoing pandemic).
So now the new info: Collection of tickets, and redemption of gifts using the code,
are the same day for both mons.

As I've said:

They will get 2 serial codes, which both can be used from August 7, for Shiny Celebi and Movie Zarude.

If I had to clarify: one serial code is for Shiny Celebi, other serial code is for Zarude.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week, I already pre-ordered from an eBay seller (whom I have had good dealing with) for 4 of each code. The trust-worthy peeps on eBay wait until they receive confirmation of dates for receiving the codes with the movie/event ticket orders in Japan. #muchexcite

(Wish I hadn't pooch'd my CFW Online this month to be able to share the loaded Gifts for the database.)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AliceTheAlice said:

Hey all!

The event is out... does anyone know if the IVs are fixed or not???

Project Pokemon is still NOT listing IV information in the Event Database. @theSLAYERdo you have any insight as to the one added to the Event Database??

The IVs (to some extent) are listed at the IV bar.
image.png

Scrolling 3 reds mean 3 perfect IVs. More or less reads means more or less perfect IVs (depends on the amount of reds).

If the reds are static, it means those IVs are perfect. If blue, means those IVs are less than 31.
If blank, then those IVs are 0.

So the IVs that the bar doesn't really cater to, is 1-30.
(Would be a pain to assign a different color for 1 to 30)

They follow the order of HP, ATK, DEF, SATK, SDEF, SPE