Is there a way to transfer PKHex boxes straight onto Pokemon Home from Pokemon Sword?

Tsukimaru

Pretty much what the title says, I'm curious if there is a way for a CFW nintendo switch with DNS active to transfer batches of Pokemon straight onto Pokemon home? I'm trying to make it easy for myself to transfer my pokemon to my legit save.

Let me tackle your title part by part.

transfer PKHex boxes straight onto Pokemon Home

Directly? No. HOME is server based, and PKHeX is a save hacking tool.
Indirectly: Place the mons in your Sword save, then place them in HOME.

Is there a way to transfer PKHex boxes straight onto ... Pokemon Sword?

Yes, just modify your Pokemon Sword save in PKHeX. Requires a CFW'd switch tho.

50 minutes ago, Tsukimaru said:

I'm curious if there is a way for a CFW nintendo switch with DNS active to transfer batches of Pokemon straight onto Pokemon home?

I already answered this: cannot directly go into HOME.
At present, there's no DNS trick public to accomplish this.

50 minutes ago, Tsukimaru said:

I'm trying to make it easy for myself to transfer my pokemon to my legit save.

Here's a suggestion, and I hope you can follow this train of thought:

Nintendo Switch allows you to create multiple user profiles.
Now, assume user profile A has your "legit" save.
Create a user profile B. Create a Sword game save using B (as in start the game then save...)

Use a save manager to dump the "legit" save in A (let's call this A save).
Make copy of A save (named A save copy now), THEN edit it with PKHeX, then save over A save copy.
(this means you'll have 2 saves: A save and A save copy)

Now inject A save copy into B. (Now's let's call this B save)

Now, HOME allows you to view saves for other user profiles.
So, starting up HOME with A, use it to view B save.
Drag the hexed mons into HOME.
Then still using HOME, access A save.
Now drag the hexed mons into A save.

Congratulations, you have edited mons in A, without editing the A save.

• Like 2

I think, but i'm not sure, that he's using 90DNS to block the connection to Nintendo Servers in order to not get banned in some way.

If that's the case, your CFW Switch won't allow you to open HOME, so there is no way to transfer the Pokémon from your hacked save file to HOME, and as @theSLAYERprev said, there is no way to transfer directly from PkHex to HOME.

The only method you can use is the one mentioned by TheSLAYER in the prev post, but that's assuming you can go online with your CFW Switch. If you want to do that, just keep a clean SysNAND (don't install NSP or XCI, don't change the theme ecc.). Obviously no one can assure you will not get banned.

You can also transfer the hacked pokemons through your main save file, if it's not your interest to keep that legit. 

But maybe i have just misunderstood the post.

Edited by SkyLink24
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkyLink24 said:

I think, but i'm not sure, that he's using 90DNS to blocking the connection to Nintendo Servers in order to not get banned in some way

Well the OP didn't mention whether the Switch has OFW/CFW separation, and whether a 90DNS is in place, so I answered best I can.

If so, then simply fall back to my other response:

I already answered this: cannot directly go into HOME.
At present, there's no DNS trick public to accomplish this.

3 minutes ago, SkyLink24 said:

and as @theSLAYERprev said, there is no way to transfer directly from PkHex to HOME.

yup.

In any case, let's just wait for OP to reply.

Hey guys. Wow, that was faster than I expected :D usually in other forums it takes days to receive an answer. Thanks so much!

Well, in regards of the alternative that you mentioned with Saves A and B the issue that I see is that for me to get onto the Pokemon HOME save select I need to be outside of CFW, and if I do that there is no way for HOME to detect my altered save file (as it is in a separate partition). If I took down the DNS protection it is 100% certain that my switch would get banned.

I do intend to keep them legit as I want to do some ranked battles with them but I created around 3 boxes and trading them will take around 2 hours or 1 hour and a half aprox (which is waaaay too long), so I wanted to see if I could take advantage of HOME. I know that some shady people make bulk trades through ebay listings and I doubt that they dumped all of those pokemon one by one onto the HOME servers, that's why I wanted to know how to do it

Based on your response, it does sound like you've got a OFW/CFW separation for your Switch going on.

I only use CFW on my Switch (and I go online with that), so that method would work for me, but not for the "OFW/CFW separation" type of folk :/

Well, as far as I know, there may be ways to spoof commands to send mons to HOME (it mimics the SWSH -> HOME process),
but from what I gather, that method isn't public.
[And I don't expect it to be any time soon. Maybe end of Switch's life, lol]

An alternative method (which I won't recommend) is that you give someone (that has CFW and goes online) access to your HOME account,
they import the injected mons into HOME for you, then you access HOME on your end to drag injected mons into your save.

Though I imagine setting that up might be tedious, as it probably needs the user account to be cloned to the CFW device locally.

I know for a fact that HOME access can span across multiple devices; both my Switches have the same user profile (that was shared locally via official methods), and they can access the same HOME account as a result.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Well, as far as I know, there may be ways to spoof commands to send mons to HOME (it mimics the SWSH -> HOME process),
but from what I gather, that method isn't public.
[And I don't expect it to be any time soon. Maybe end of Switch's life, lol]

Is there a public research / documentation / utilization of the api or anything similar? 

I think I already know the answer but as of that statement, I had at least to try asking. 

And sorry for the off topic.

For the OP: the majority of eBay sellers just use their CFW Switch online. 

Edited by SkyLink24

Just now, SkyLink24 said:

Is there a public research / documentation / utilization of the api or anything similar? 

not that I know of.

1 minute ago, SkyLink24 said:

For the OP: the majority of eBay sellers just use their CFW Switch online. 

you could just find a trading bot or something to trade to OP.
I mean it's still trades, so it will be slow, not to mention the waiting in the queue.
But at least it'll get done..

• Teary-Eyed 1