Trainer Customization

Theviewyyc

• 2 years later...

I don't think your even editing a trainer. if theres no Trainer name in that dropdown list (top right) and its just brackets and numbers (idk what that's for) then just don't edit those. edit the options that have trainer names. if you want to add new Pokémon to an actual in game trainer then select the Trainer tab. left click an empty box click "view' and make your changes. then left click the box again and click 'Set" and the selected Pokémon will appear in the list. if you ever used PKHeX its works kind of like that.

Edit:i Okay after refreshing my memory of Pokémon UMoon PK3DS Select a trainer you want to edit (Drop down list, far right) left click on the Pokemon that you see there click 'View", then left click on an empty box and select 'Set'. this'll copy the previous Pokémon, now you can edit it to your liking (species/level/nature etc) and keep doing this until the trainer has the Pokémon and number you want them to have.

For the stats, i like to (depending on its level) set it's IVS/EVS to how i'd assume it would be if you manually trained the Pokémon up to said level. maybe give it an extra 10 or 20 EVs in some random stat. (perhaps the trainer used some vitamins on it at some point) make things interesting.

For the moves i like to use https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/steel.shtml to check what level up moves the pokemon i'm editing will have at its selected level, so you don't accidentally make an OP pokemon when it shouldn't be like that at its level. (maybe throw in an HMTM move for some random spice) and you could even let the trainer have a potion or an X item or two to make it more difficult.

Change all the trainers you want to edit then just X out of the program Repackage the rom file  and play. erm..if theres anything you'd like to know lemmy know. i'm no expert but i know a few things at least. (i don't do randomizers)

Edited by Freeasabird420183