2DS hacking help

I have a couple of questions I want to make.

First of all I own a Nintendo Switch and a 2DS. I don't use the 2DS at all (my wife bought it as a present for my daughter but she doesn't use it too).
I started recently to read and watch a lot of online guides on how to homebrew my 2DS (I don't to mess with my Switch yet). I have some experience in doing something like that because back in the days I homebrewed my Wii. The only reason I want to do it (homebrew 2DS) is to create my own mons from there and then move them to HOME, but I have a lot of questions that I'm hoping you can help me with.

1. Which guide do you recommend in order to homebrew my 2DS? I read this  https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer  and I watched this   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BrTotPCsU   .
  2. After I manage to Homebrew my 2DS will I be able to download roms and install them? Do I need .3ds or .cia files?
  3. Which apps are essential after I homebrew my 2DS?
  4. If and when I start plying these games (Pokemon Games), will I be able to run and use Pokemon Bank from my homebrewed 2DS and send to my Pokemon HOME app?
  5. How can I create mons from 2DS and send them to the game and after into Bank and eventually HOME?
  6. I already know how to use and create mons from PkHex. How can I move them from there to my 2DS game and after into Bank and eventually HOME?
  7. Can you suggest me a guide for all my questions and are there any other things to look out for or have not thought of yet, based on your own experience?

12 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

Which guide do you recommend in order to homebrew my 2DS?

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Use at your own risk. Use whichever version that works.
I personally recommend ntrboot, since it works for all 3DS/2DS and firmware, but you'll have to purchase a NDS flashcart.

Since this guide is usually more updated than videos (it's hard to update a video, besides dropping another link in the description, and that may not happen) I prefer this guide.
Plus every time I hacked a 3DS (whether mine or someone else's), the contents change (yay for progress), so read it up.

After I manage to Homebrew my 2DS will I be able to download roms and install them? Do I need .3ds or .cia files?

You'll be able to (for .cia), but if you download them from sites (and didn't dump them from carts) that is piracy.
Against our rules to discuss where to get them or link them.

Which apps are essential after I homebrew my 2DS?

A save manager (JKSM or Checkpoint).
FBI (some people use it to install apps, tho to prevent being banned, doing stuff homebrew stuff is typically better).
GodMode9 (while it's an alternative loader, and not an app per se, you can use it to convert your carts to .cia)

If and when I start plying these games (Pokemon Games), will I be able to run and use Pokemon Bank from my homebrewed 2DS and send to my Pokemon HOME app?

Using their official services, you'll need a Bank subscription to send to Bank,
then a HOME subscription to send up to from Bank to HOME.

How can I create mons from 2DS and send them to the game and after into Bank and eventually HOME?

Via PKHeX. Just create mons legally.

Can you suggest me a guide for all my questions and are there any other things to look out for or have not thought of yet, based on your own experience?

Can't read your mind, can't tell the future.

It'll be tough to know what you really need.

Well, we got some tutorials, read them up, if relevant:
https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Use at your own risk. Use whichever version that works.
I personally recommend ntrboot, since it works for all 3DS/2DS and firmware, but you'll have to purchase a NDS flashcart.

Since this guide is usually more updated than videos (it's hard to update a video, besides dropping another link in the description, and that may not happen) I prefer this guide.
Plus every time I hacked a 3DS (whether mine or someone else's), the contents change (yay for progress), so read it up.

I think I'll use seedminer version. I don't want to advertise anything or anyone but the video I posted was actually uploaded yesterday, so I thind it's pretty updated. But I think I'll follow a mix of both (3ds hack guide and youtube) just for the visual guide only.

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You'll be able to (for .cia), but if you download them from sites (and didn't dump them from carts) that is piracy.
Against our rules to discuss where to get them or link them.

I know that it is piracy and it is illegal. I didn't ask for a link nor I did had the intention on posting one and of course I will not discuss it at all from on.

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Using their official services, you'll need a Bank subscription to send to Bank,
then a HOME subscription to send up to from Bank to HOME.

Yes I understand that I must buy a subscription (I'm planning too if all works fine with the hacking of both 2DS and PKHeX/Pokemon game), but will I have any kind of problem if my 2DS is homebrewed and try to move "created" Pokemons to Bank?

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Via PKHeX. Just create mons legally.

Yeah I understand that I will create them with PKHeX. My question actually was, how can I move them to my game? But I'm guessing I can find a guide to that in the tutorials link you posted me...

24 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Can't read your mind, can't tell the future.

It'll be tough to know what you really need.

LoL!!! That we be awesome for any of us (I mean to "read minds"!!!)

Thank you for all your help theSlayer!
If I have anymore questions, I'll try to post them in the correct thread next time.😁

2 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

I think I'll use seedminer version. I don't want to advertise anything or anyone but the video I posted was actually uploaded yesterday, so I thind it's pretty updated. But I think I'll follow a mix of both (3ds hack guide and youtube) just for the visual guide only.

Always check the guide.
As long as the video's content moves along with the same guide, then the visual representation is all good. Use at your own risk, of course.
There's always a slight risk of bricking.

Do note that NTRboot is the method that users perform to get out of bricking, so keep your nands safe, may be useful for this method, in the unlikely chance you brick..

4 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

I know that it is piracy and it is illegal. I didn't ask for a link nor I did had the intention on posting one and of course I will not discuss it at all from on.

okay that's good :)

4 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

Yeah I understand that I will create them with PKHeX. My question actually was, how can I move them to my game? But I'm guessing I can find a guide to that in the tutorials link you posted me...

Install CFW first. Once CFW is installed, and you exported your save, you can use PKHeX.
Don't get ahead of yourself. :/

5 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

LoL!!! That we be awesome for any of us (I mean to "read minds"!!!)

IKR!

5 minutes ago, MrVladis said:

Thank you for all your help theSlayer!

If I have anymore questions, I'll try to post them in the correct thread next time.😁

No worries. At least you made another post, so I could split them here.
Check the subheading and descriptions in our forums, that'll probably help you come to a decision on where to post :3