SWSH - Dynamax Crystal for Gigantamax Copperajah

theSLAYER

Starting from 5th June 2020, a serial code that allows users to redeem a Dynamax Crystal for Gigantamax Copperajah has been made available.

As far as I can tell, the event were announced in European countries, between going to Gamestop or GameMania between 5th June to some early date in July(prior to the DLC launch). (link)(link 2)

The changes done to the Dynamax Crystal populated dens was first observed here (June 02, 2020),
however it's status of it being an official event was not known (think Unreleased Gmax Butterfree Event).

A wonder card for the Dynamax Crystal was later uploaded to the BCAT (June 03, 2020)
It later received confirmation of being an official event (June 05, 2020)

As of time of writing, this event is the only way to get Curse on a Copperajah that can Gigantamax without breeding move transfers, from event raids. This events also has a certain fixed IVs

On 6/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, theSLAYER said:

As of time of writing, this event is the only way to get Curse on a Copperajah that can Gigantamax.

Can you clarify what this means?  It is possible to catch a G-Max Copperajah out of the rom den with Curse as an egg move, and it should also be possible to transfer it onto G-Max Copperajah via the Nursery.

On 6/10/2020 at 10:27 PM, theSLAYER said:

Fixed.

Is it known that you cannot capture it with Curse from non-Crystal distro event raids?  The only den I have verified can come with Curse is the rare purple ROM den.

(Also this page still says it)

Edited by Nuren

32 minutes ago, Nuren said:

Is it known that you cannot capture it with Curse from non-Crystal distro event raids?  The only den I have verified can come with Curse is the rare purple ROM den.

(Also this page still says it)

Pretty sure the other event raids cannot have curse. I checked that various attacks before posting. 

If you doubt me, you can check the comments of every wild area news, it’s all there :3