A minor bug?

NekoSabrina

I didn't even really notice this right away, but looking at some Pokémon I hatched in Diamond, I've noticed a strange flag on them that I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there.pkhex.png.627276adde787a89b492ef3cbe0f7a4c.png

I'm pretty sure Sandgem Town is just as good a place to hatch eggs as any, so why the error? Also game of origin is meant to be SS (they're supposed to be "traded" eggs, and they were perfectly legal before, I think)

Weird thing is PKHeX calls them perfectly legal when they're still Eggs (when they're eggs, Met Location is set to Link Trade (Egg) and Egg Met Conditions is set to Day Care Couple, reversing them flags them as illegal). Also no other eggs I've hatched this way come up with this flag either and I set them the same way (albeit with Origin Game set to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum)

EDIT: Confirmed. If I change the Origin Game to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum and change nothing else, PKHeX changes to listing them as legal. For some reason, it only seems to be an issue with the Origin Game being HeartGold or SoulSilver (...and why would it say the hatch location is illegal if it's a matter of the game of origin?)

Edited by NekoSabrina