Accessing Nintendo WFC in Gens 4 & 5 *NO HACKS*

Just for anyone not aware yet, the Nintendo WFC, which was shut down in 2014, is accessible WITHOUT USING ANY HACKS in generation 4 and 5 pokemon games (other games as well) using Wiimmfi and other custom servers.

Here is the tutorial on how to connect: Video Tutorial

Here is the invite link to the Pokemon Generations 4 & 5 Custom Wi-fi Servers discord: Discord Server Invite

Edited by Earthbound017
  • Like 2

re: creating a no security guest WiFi 

Wouldn’t you ideally make it hidden so you don’t have to manually set it on or off all the time but don’t have to worry about someone using it?

11 hours ago, ZST said:

re: creating a no security guest WiFi 

Wouldn’t you ideally make it hidden so you don’t have to manually set it on or off all the time but don’t have to worry about someone using it?

sure, there's lots of possibilities. That hadn't occurred to me before though honestly. A lot of people also use the wifi hotspot technique. But that's a great idea

10 hours ago, Earthbound017 said:

sure, there's lots of possibilities. That hadn't occurred to me before though honestly. A lot of people also use the wifi hotspot technique. But that's a great idea

WiFi hotspot as in using your phone? I tried to do that but iPhones don’t have WEP/no password options 

7 hours ago, Earthbound017 said:

iPhone cannot be used to do this, no. Another reason to get an Android

Yeah I just ended up doing what I suggested. I don’t like the idea of an unsecured network but I didn’t know that you could limit the amount of devices that get connected to it. 

thanks for the thread :)

• Like 1

• Earthbound017 changed the title to Accessing Nintendo WFC in Gens 4 & 5 *NO HACKS*