How can I make PKHEX reflect .3DS base stat changes from PK3DS?

Flegh

Hello!

I recently changed the base stats for every fully evolved/final evo pokemon on my copy of USUM to balance out some of the weaker mons utilizing PK3DS to alter their personal stats.

I loaded the save file of the edited rom to PKHEX to see how the changes would be reflected in the program, if at all. PKHEX did not reflect the base stat changes in the base stats column, nor did it increase the finalized stats of the Pokemon I'd examined.

Is there a setting or feature to allow PKHEX to reflect these base stat changes to make injecting pokes with my updated base stats possible?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!

18 minutes ago, Flegh said:

Hello!

I recently changed the base stats for every fully evolved/final evo pokemon on my copy of USUM to balance out some of the weaker mons utilizing PK3DS to alter their personal stats.

I loaded the save file of the edited rom to PKHEX to see how the changes would be reflected in the program, if at all. PKHEX did not reflect the base stat changes in the base stats column, nor did it increase the finalized stats of the Pokemon I'd examined.

Is there a setting or feature to allow PKHEX to reflect these base stat changes to make injecting pokes with my updated base stats possible?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!

The base stat of each Pokemon is not stored in the save.

Additionally, PKHeX doesn't read ROMs.

• 5 months later...