Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think I have the right place, sorry if I don’t. 
 

so I know it’s risky to hack the switch with home brew to work with PKhex. I was wondering if I could hack the system, do everything in PKhex that I wanted to, get the Pokémon to Pokémon sword, move them to Pokémon home, and then reset the switch? Would that work?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sleeklemur said:

do everything in PKhex that I wanted to, get the Pokémon to Pokémon sword, move them to Pokémon home, and then reset the switch?

moving into HOME requires internet connection. That's possibly where the risk increases.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

moving into HOME requires internet connection. That's possibly where the risk increases.

Ahh. That would make sense. Trying to complete Home without all the games is gonna be a little tough lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sleeklemur said:

I think I have the right place, sorry if I don’t. 
 

so I know it’s risky to hack the switch with home brew to work with PKhex. I was wondering if I could hack the system, do everything in PKhex that I wanted to, get the Pokémon to Pokémon sword, move them to Pokémon home, and then reset the switch? Would that work?

You don't need to reset your switch to do that mate. IN FACT, reseting would not help at all, AFAIK because installing your cfw on your sysnad will leave trace data that NIntendo can collect through telemetry. If you are going homebrew a switch you intend to take to use on online play than you need to make a emuMMC. For homebrewing your switch, making the emuMMC and other misc. things you may want to check this guide, which atm is the most up to date.

The problem IMO would be if Nintendo would consider the modification of your pokemon save game a banable offence once you decide to sync with their online services in sysnand (After importing your emuMMC save to sysnand of course). There have been reports of modded or tampered saves eliciting bans, however again it seem your mileage may vary as Nintendo can be very random with their ban waves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...