Wait, Requesting Hacked Pokemon Is A Thing Here?

Fortique

I've seen a few posts of people requesting hacked Pokemon.

I can see that they're not very successful/popular going by the lack of comments. Is it frowned upon here? I also know that paying for hacked Pokemon makes you the biggest sucker, but... Okay hear me out;

I have PKHeX and have created 72 dream Pokemon for XY/ORAS and have the files. All the details are filled out and they are all legal (except for two) and I wish to have a copy of each on both my Y game and Alpha Sapphire game. So 144 Individual Pokemon (files) in total.

My problem is that I just don't have the skills to hack my own 3DS/games and not risk destroying everything. So I'm kind of stuck.

I understand if begging for someone's time to provide all these Pokemon is discouraged. Just let me know and I'll shut up about it.

Lest...?

If there is someone out there with nothing better to do, or if someone knows of someone who can get me my dream team, I would be incredibly grateful.

(Assuming this works and someone willing to help sees this, feel free to pm me. I know I am asking for a lot...)

Thanks for reading!

Ciao!

Edit: Is this how you share the file with all the data?

pcdata.bin

Edited by Fortique

• Fortique changed the title to Wait, Requesting Hacked Pokemon Is A Thing Here?