Legendaries in eggs

Joe69420

2 hours ago, Joe69420 said:

is there a way to put Legendaries in eggs orsoemthing like that that can make it level 1 or so?

There isn’t a way to put them into eggs without hacking, but there are a few you can obtain at egg equivalent levels.

• Lugia Dream Radar with no badges
  • Ho-Oh Dream Radar with no badges
  • Regigigas Pokémon Platinum
  • Dialga Dream Radar with no badges
  • Dialga HGSS Arceus event
  • Palkia Dream Radar with no badges
  • Palkia HGSS Arceus event
  • Giratina Dream Radar with no badges
  • Giratina HGSS Arceus event
  • Manaphy egg from Pokémon Ranger games
  • Thunderus Dream Radar with no badges
  • Tornadus Dream Radar with no badges
  • Landorus Dream Radar with no badges
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Poke J said:

There isn’t a way to put them into eggs without hacking, but there are a few you can obtain at egg equivalent levels.

• Lugia Dream Radar with no badges
  • Ho-Oh Dream Radar with no badges
  • Regigigas Pokémon Platinum
  • Dialga Dream Radar with no badges
  • Dialga HGSS Arceus event
  • Palkia Dream Radar with no badges
  • Palkia HGSS Arceus event
  • Giratina Dream Radar with no badges
  • Giratina HGSS Arceus event
  • Manaphy egg from Pokémon Ranger games
  • Thunderus Dream Radar with no badges
  • Tornadus Dream Radar with no badges
  • Landorus Dream Radar with no badges

what is dream radar and what are most of these stuff could u explain btw most of these pkmn pokemon are not in the encounter database 

Edited by Joe69420

1 hour ago, Joe69420 said:

what is dream radar and what are most of these stuff could u explain

Pokémon Dream Radar is a downloadable game for the 3DS that you use the outer camera on the 3DS to capture Pokémon to send to Pokémon Black 2 or White 2.  The level that the Pokémon is obtained at depends on how many badges the player has in B2W2, so with no badges you get the Pokémon at level 5.  Thunderus, Tornadus, and Landorus are all captured throughout normal game play since that is the main objection of the game, but you can obtain all of the gen 4 games box legendaries as well by inserting that game into the 3DS to unlock special missions in the post game.

In HGSS if you bring an event Arceus to the Ruins of Alph an event will take place where you can choose between Dialga, Palkia, or Garitina all of which are at level 1.

Pokémon Ranger is a series of DS games.  The first Pokémon Ranger game let the player send a Manaphy egg from the game to a gen 4 game, but there is only 1 Manaphy egg per Pokémon Ranger cart.  So if you start a new game in Pokémon Ranger you will not be able to get another egg.  The other 2 Pokémon Ranger games had the Manaphy egg as a downloadable mission, but that service is no longer available.

In Pokémon Platinum Regigigas is encountered at level 1.

22 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Pokémon Dream Radar is a downloadable game for the 3DS that you use the outer camera on the 3DS to capture Pokémon to send to Pokémon Black 2 or White 2.  The level that the Pokémon is obtained at depends on how many badges the player has in B2W2, so with no badges you get the Pokémon at level 5.  Thunderus, Tornadus, and Landorus are all captured throughout normal game play since that is the main objection of the game, but you can obtain all of the gen 4 games box legendaries as well by inserting that game into the 3DS to unlock special missions in the post game.

In HGSS if you bring an event Arceus to the Ruins of Alph an event will take place where you can choose between Dialga, Palkia, or Garitina all of which are at level 1.

Pokémon Ranger is a series of DS games.  The first Pokémon Ranger game let the player send a Manaphy egg from the game to a gen 4 game, but there is only 1 Manaphy egg per Pokémon Ranger cart.  So if you start a new game in Pokémon Ranger you will not be able to get another egg.  The other 2 Pokémon Ranger games had the Manaphy egg as a downloadable mission, but that service is no longer available.

In Pokémon Platinum Regigigas is encountered at level 1.

ahh i see thanks alot man but do u have the files for these pokemon and is there a way to make myself as their ot?

54 minutes ago, Joe69420 said:

ahh i see thanks alot man but do u have the files for these pokemon and is there a way to make myself as their ot?

You can find all files in the download section and use PKHeX to edit the OT.

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/127-english/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/129-english/

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/16-english/

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

thanks alot man but the first image happens which is not the problem the problem is the second image thanks alot man i have been a very tiring manimage.thumb.png.bebdb9284faafed540e8b7eaf9706fbf.png

image.thumb.png.96ae32579fecf7e8570309ee41600aa5.png

1 hour ago, Joe69420 said:

thanks alot man but the first image happens which is not the problem the problem is the second image thanks alot man i have been a very tiring manimage.thumb.png.bebdb9284faafed540e8b7eaf9706fbf.png

image.thumb.png.96ae32579fecf7e8570309ee41600aa5.png

That’s happening because non of the Pokémon on the list can transfer to Sword and Shield at the moment.  So don’t transfer them and you’ll be fine.

2 hours ago, Poke J said:

That’s happening because non of the Pokémon on the list can transfer to Sword and Shield at the moment.  So don’t transfer them and you’ll be fine.

ohh i see is there a list of pkmn i cant transfer? also what happens if i add that pokemon to the game?

Edited by Joe69420

2 hours ago, Joe69420 said:

ohh i see is there a list of pkmn i cant transfer? also what happens if i add that pokemon to the game?

If it’s not in the Galar dex 400 Pokémon and not one of the 30 some transfer only Pokémon it can’t transfer. What happens when you try to transfer it, well let me give you the down low. Doing that is actual the cheat code for ending all of existence on this planet! A giant meteor the size of Mars will spontaneously appear just out side of orbit traveling 100000000000000000 km a second and end everything! “Oh my stars” (faints from fright). All joking aside it’ll appear as a Normal type Pikachu that will maintain its stats while in the party, but loose all stats once placed in the PC.  Also there is a chance you could get ban from online for having illegal Pokémon.  I strongly don’t recommend adding them to your save.

6 hours ago, Poke J said:

If it’s not in the Galar dex 400 Pokémon and not one of the 30 some transfer only Pokémon it can’t transfer. What happens when you try to transfer it, well let me give you the down low. Doing that is actual the cheat code for ending all of existence on this planet! A giant meteor the size of Mars will spontaneously appear just out side of orbit traveling 100000000000000000 km a second and end everything! “Oh my stars” (faints from fright). All joking aside it’ll appear as a Normal type Pikachu that will maintain its stats while in the party, but loose all stats once placed in the PC.  Also there is a chance you could get ban from online for having illegal Pokémon.  I strongly don’t recommend adding them to your save.

oh thanks alot man seems wired about downsizing them tho but sill thanks alot

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, master0laster said:

Was wondering the same thing. Is there a pk8 for shiny Zacian and zamazenta to be hacked into the game as eggs. Or someone who has the eggs and will trade em via link code

There is no need to put up the same post everywhere.

Can they be hacked into the game as eggs: yes.
Would the result of them hatching be legal: not legal.
Even if you level it to it's encounter level: not legal.
Would it be tradable: not tested, but unlikely. Certain "way too illegal" entries cannot be traded.
This sounds like one of those.

• Thanks 1