Gen 3 Shiny Collection Non-RNG (Complete Shiny-dex)

roots313

Hey guys I wanted to start a LEGIT shiny collection. I've been a shiny collector for years and just got into .sav files. 

I'll be uploading a .sav file soon with a collection of the shinies I've caught over the years as well as some I've gotten some friends. (I'm just waiting for my package)

My collection does include some RNG shinies since I did a bit of experimentation with it but the rest are full odds. I'm we can all pool our shinies to make a complete shiny-dex of non RNG pokemon.

Sorry to burst your bubble, the moment you decided to go to save files, it's not legit (legal at best).
I do not know if you're using an emulator, but that would result them to be legal at best as well (not legit).

The only way to keep it fully legit, is to have them on a retail cart with a retail device that hasn't been tempered with (so no CFW). :(

I'm playing on a retail a retail copy, I guess I am going on the honor system :) I agree by going into the save files makes it less legit, but I think its safer than sending retail copies. I think you'd have to go by the honor system because if you transfer a pokemon to a retail copy there is no way to tell if its legit or not (unless it is found in a location or level it cannot be found in)

• Like 1