Grey pokemon in home

8 Bit-Wolf

Pokemon injected into UM then up to Home are greyed and cannot be traded. Does this mean they did not pass hack check?

Edit: I mean greyed when trying to trade. It treats them as mythical. Will add pk files later today.

Screenshot_20200518-074953_Pokmon HOME.jpg

Edited by 8 Bit-Wolf
Add references

28 minutes ago, 8 Bit-Wolf said:

So I transferred a no ribbon one and a 510EV vs 508EV. The No ribbon one was the only one not being greyed out. so which ribbon(s) are doing this?

No clue, at least we confirmed it's the ribbons.

Kinda had the feeling it was ribbons, since there was an excessive amount of them

36 minutes ago, 8 Bit-Wolf said:

I've confirmed that it is the earth ribbon.  

Edit: It is a legal ribbon that prevents GTS trade.

Is this suppose to be right?

normally only gift ribbons stop trades online, so I didn't know the Earth Ribbon had this issue.

Well if you removed it and it trades, I guess HOME stops it.
Whether on purpose, that has to be discussed.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Ribbons_in_the_games#Gift_Ribbons

The Earth Ribbon is considered a Gift Ribbon, so it kinda makes sense in terms of coding. As to why a Pokémon should not be able to be traded after winning 100 battles in Mt. Battle, it's anyone's guess. However, a legit Pokémon with this ribbon would have to come from Gen 3, and winning 100 battles in that place with the same Pokémon is quite the feat, so it wouldn't be the most likely candidate for a GTS trade... So I would immediately assume it's hacked.

• Like 1