Unable to create Legal pokemon

Rosso_Volpe

So I am attempting to create legal pokemon for my USUM game. In the spirit of wanting to create the pokemon by myself I just found it a little difficult so I downloaded another posted living dex so that i could try to see what was wrong what the pokemon that I was creating 

The version I downlaoded was 20200414 - SAV8SWSH and I noticed that the version that I was using for references was being pulled up with 20200414 - SAV7USUM. Do I need to have this version to use PKHeX in my USUM game, only because I would assume so...

Secondly the one error I can't figure out how to get past is "Invalid: Incorrectly Transferred from Previous generation" and I've tried everything.. I have even taken the leagal pokemon from my referenced download (SAV7USUM) and drag-and-dropped it to the new tab that i had open (SAV8SWSH) and  this error still appears... (This is shown in the attachment below)

I would love some help on this !! 

image.png

53 minutes ago, Rosso_Volpe said:

The version I downlaoded was 20200414 - SAV8SWSH and I noticed that the version that I was using for references was being pulled up with 20200414 - SAV7USUM. Do I need to have this version to use PKHeX in my USUM game, only because I would assume so...

Always use the most recent version of PKHeX.  PKHeX can edit all main line saves so just use the newest one.

55 minutes ago, Rosso_Volpe said:

Secondly the one error I can't figure out how to get past is "Invalid: Incorrectly Transferred from Previous generation" and I've tried everything.. I have even taken the leagal pokemon from my referenced download (SAV7USUM) and drag-and-dropped it to the new tab that i had open (SAV8SWSH) and  this error still appears... (This is shown in the attachment below)

Raikou doesn't exist in SWSH therefore will always be illegal when converted to PK8.

31 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Always use the most recent version of PKHeX.  PKHeX can edit all main line saves so just use the newest one.

Raikou doesn't exist in SWSH therefore will always be illegal when converted to PK8.

So since I am using the SWSH version I will still be able to convert all these pokemon to my USUM? 

1 hour ago, Rosso_Volpe said:

So since I am using the SWSH version I will still be able to convert all these pokemon to my USUM? 

Either load a gen 7 save to set PKHeX to gen 7 or under "Options" -> "Settings" -> "Blank Save Version" to set PKHeX to the game that you what to make a Pokemon for.

14 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Either load a gen 7 save to set PKHeX to gen 7 or under "Options" -> "Settings" -> "Blank Save Version" to set PKHeX to the game that you what to make a Pokemon for.

That doesn't seem to work.. Each time I select the game title it has be exit out of the program to restart it and then once launched again it goes back to SWSH...

9 hours ago, Rosso_Volpe said:

That doesn't seem to work.. Each time I select the game title it has be exit out of the program to restart it and then once launched again it goes back to SWSH...

Hmmmm, If that doesn’t work for you then you’ll have to load a save from the generation that you want to edit for then.  If you can’t dump a save from that gen you can probably find a save in the download section. https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/63-saves/