PKHeX --> Bank --> Home?

Rosso_Volpe

Ok so I've been trying to do some research about this - trying to get in contact with people who can help and I thought reaching out on a communal platform might yield more results. I've been trying to research all day about how to correctly mod my 3DS so that I may use PKHeX and transfer the pokemon created there to my UsUm game. I apologize as I am new do doing things like this so I'm not really up to code with the lingo used around it... I have been trying to complete my living dex and I am now only missing some rare event pokemon that are "uncatchable" in the wild -  I was hoping to use this program to create these pokemon and have them included in my dex! The only thing is that with the new app for pokemon home having been released this year I am curious as to whether these pokemon will be able to be transfered to the bank and then into home. I know that I have seen other community discussions regarding this topic but I guess I just don't quite understand the answers fully being that I am so new to this type of thing. 

So I know that, like a switch, a modded 3DS can be banned when connected to the internet and since you need to connect to the internet. I have seen answers saying that this is possible to do and that I need to gen the pokemon to an exsisting save file. While I understand in general what that means I'm still a little confused. Looking into modding a 3DS I saw that you must download your save files onto an SD card and I know that removing the pokemon cartage from the 3DS that it will not have the saved modded materials on it (i'm not 100% sure this is true) so my question being where do you access the exsisting save file that you need in order to save pokemon from PKHeX that makes it possible for you to transfer these pokemon to the bank?

Are there any good tutorials on how to do this properly? I've been looking everywhere but I may not be looking in the right places as after searching all day I only just found this site and it's programs. 

I know that this may seem like a stupid question and  that the answer should be right in front of me but I'm really new to doing stuff like this and I don't want to screw it up so I want to make sure that i learn everything backwards and forwards and unfotunately I think that i've only learned like 1/3 of what I need to inorder to do this properly...I would very much appreciate some help on this... 

• Like 1

I'll try to to my best to remove any doubt:

- Bans on 3DS are very very very rare, thousand of thousand people have their 3DS hacked while playing online and still unbanned. There were a few ban waves but they were for specified reason (online game with leaked games, online game cheating or out of value edited game paramters, freeshop). Also, Switch ban as of now are happened only to people who have pirated games, installed custom themes or cheated in an online game. I saw no ban reports for any other cases. I have both 3DS and Switch hacked and i'm going online with both of them. Still no ban. HOWEVER if you're going to do this, it's a your decision and we can't be sure if you will get banned or not. Take your responsability if you want to hack your console. Moreover, Nintendo could change it's behaviour and increase their controls. Who knows.

- In case you want to proceed, I suggest you these guides to hack your consoles: 3DS and Switch

- In order to use PkHex, you have to backup your original game files into the SD. This is required both on 3DS and Switch. You can do so with homebrew like Checkpoint, it's available both on 3DS and Switch. Checkpoint GitHub Page.

- Legal Pokémon created via Pkhex are easily and safely transferable into PokéBank and Home. Illegal Pokémon (like an Alolan Meowth with Earth Ribbon), are not.

- To learn how to use Pkhex and some other cool tools, i suggest you This page and This page.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, ApolloF said:

I do not have my 3ds cracked. And I have digital ultra moon. I can find my save data in the SD card whose name is 00001.sav. I want to ask how can I modify this save data with PKHex? I do not want to crack my 3ds

Save files on your SD card are encrypted with console unique keys. You need a hacked 3DS or at least any way to run homebrew save managers to decrypt them.