unpatched switch on v10.0.2 can homebrew still be used?

Hi basically I have this unpatched switch and it has been updated to the latest software version 10.0.2 without me knowing, can I still get homebrew on it or does the latest updates prevent this from being hacked?  Thanks

Edited by skyline29

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Check the Switch guide.

It depends on your model and make, not the firmware, because it’s hardware vulnerability, not a software one.

use at your own risk.

@theSLAYER Thank you for replying, I checked the switch guide you just posted to check my serial number and I also checked the serial number on another website to double check and as you can see in the picture I attached it seems mine is defiantly the unpatched switch, and will work using the RCM method (hopefully).

I was unsure if homebrew would still work on my switch because it is now on the latest software update, I found a youtube video showing it will work using the latest atmosphere version which I have just downloaded onto my pc. I will use caution, I have another "patched" switch which I use online etc, my unpatched one is for pkhex only nothing else, so will be offline and in airplane mode all the time for extra precaution. 

Screenshot (40).png

19 minutes ago, Darkyose said:

Make sure you don't show the Serial number anywhere, unless you trust those who you show it to.

Just my advice.

Thanks for the advice, I won't be sharing it with anyone at all, this is why above is only showing half of the serial number. 

• Like 1