RESOLVED Spanish (European) PBR Save File

Hello.

I need a save file for the European version of Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii) in Spanish with Pokémon Collection enabled in at least one profile.

If the four profiles are open with the game unfinished, it's better.

I need the save file to be in Spanish, I mean, if I randomly download any European save file from the Internet, when I try to load it, it won't let me load the game and the game will ask me to change the Wii language to english if I want to load the save file (look picture).

ingles.thumb.png.ad7434e01a163ddd5d74a0a6d125a1bb.png

Spanish Text: "To being able to use this save file, you must change your Wii console language to english."

I obviously need to have the Pokémon Collection open to being able to edit Pokémon using PkHex.

I don't really care about the progress in the save file, I only want it to be in Spanish (so I can load it without changing the language), with at least one profile with Pokémon Copy open so I can edit my own Pokémon.

My idea is to play in Dolphin emulator. I don't have my Wii anymore.

Thanks for your time.

Edit:

Thanks to javisoto99 for sending me his save file.

Edited by wtWillTim20
Request was fulfilled

Some days have passed... still no answer?

Not even something like "no one has a save file like that" or something?

Guys, pls, help me. :c

At least, how do I unlock Pokémon Collection by Hex Editing the save file? Can it be done? Tell me something I can do...

On 5/18/2020 at 12:24 AM, javisoto99 said:

¿This file is valid? I extracted from mi spanish Wii using the SaveGame Manager GX homebrew and save is recognized with PkHex

0001000052504250.zip 3.51 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you very very very much.

I love you.

That's exactly what I needed.

Thanks a lot.

I took too long to answer because I forgot my mail, no joking xD.

And I was also trying to extract the save file from a friend's Wii but we could not.

Thanks, You just fixed all my problems.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/17/2020 at 3:24 PM, javisoto99 said:

¿This file is valid? I extracted from mi spanish Wii using the SaveGame Manager GX homebrew and save is recognized with PkHex

0001000052504250.zip 3.51 MB · 501 downloads

hola javi,espero hables español, fue de gran ayuda este archivo de guardado , pero necesito saber como hago para subir de nivel los pokemones en batle revolutions wii, y como ordenarlos en las cajas o box a mi gusto 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:24 PM, javisoto99 said:

0001000052504250.zip 3.51 MB · 501 downloads

disculpa es que soy nuevo en esto de foros y esas cosas de pokemon, me sirvio el savegame q compartiste para wii en version PAL , pero no se como hacer q los pokemones suban de nivel, hacer q aprenda otro poder, y ordenarlos en las cajas a mi gusto, veo q eres un duro en pokemon y quizas puedas ayudarmeblockquote widget