Pokemon x save file

JosephTor

Please, I looking for a pokemon x save file, post starter, with froakie perfect Ivs and evs and some other competitive pokemon

and if you can also with all items.

Ps.

I don't have a computer or pkhex, so I ask you for help. I play from android

Android has 3DS emulators?

XY saves here.

I expect you to freeze throughout the story. So while you can depends on others to keep coming back to help you skip the story progression so that you can continue to play the game,
remember that no one is obliged to help alright :3

Also keep in mind that you probably shouldn't ask for saves across multiple thread (saying this for future sake).

As for the IVs EVs, you can modify that on PKHeX. I've already provided you the save with basic starters, you can modify the stats as you deem fit. :3

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Android has 3DS emulators?

XY saves here.

I expect you to freeze throughout the story. So while you can depends on others to keep coming back to help you skip the story progression so that you can continue to play the game,
remember that no one is obliged to help alright :3

Also keep in mind that you probably shouldn't ask for saves across multiple thread (saying this for future sake).

As for the IVs EVs, you can modify that on PKHeX. I've already provided you the save with basic starters, you can modify the stats as you deem fit. :3

yes, there is citra, however I have no freeze problems, I was just looking for a rescue with competitive pokemon, but it is not finished. I don't have a computer and pkhex