Actually I assumed they had the mystery gift algorithm so there really is no correlation between the PID and the pokemon. I read it from Sabre's post somewhere and I think it's not in the Legality Checker yet. You just have to wait a bit till it's updated.

hi.... is it possible to add the german Michina Arceus, Früh2010 Arceus, EUSMR09 Regigigas and WCS Evee?????? if you need the original PKMN file send an email to [snip] i´ve got them by myself (without the WCS Evee)

greetings

Edited by evandixon
Removed email address by request of user

Hey Sabresite, i caugth an absol using pokeradar in platinum and when i open my save in pokesav, it has a small PID like the other pkm files i attached before, Do you know why?

I use the check IVs, unlimited pokeradar battery and 100% catch AR codes.

absol.pkm

absol.pkm

Thanks Sabresite for reply, but i think i found something, today i was searching for female ralts in Heartgold, i use a male jigglypuff with cute charm, and only one female ralts has a large PID, the others have short PIDs, also i catched male ralts and ditto, and they have normal PID, maybe this ability change the gender altering the PID.

EDIT: I catch more ralts without the jigglypuff in my party and all the pokemon i catched has large PIDs.

ralts.zip

ralts with large PIDs.zip

ralts.zip

ralts with large PIDs.zip

Edited by Quake

hi sabresite.... here are the original Pkmn Files of the german Events

EUSMR09 Regigigas (Pokemon Day 09)

Michina Arceus (Gamestop Arceus)

Wifi Pichu (Pikachu colored Pichu)

all downloaded by myself

i hope it will be a help....^^

Desktop.zip

Desktop.zip

Edited by Munchie

hey everyone. so i've been playing around with pokesav, and have been having fun with them...but now i'm considering playing around with legality checks to generate pokemon that i can trade to my cousins who don't have the ability to use the tools. the main problem i'm having is with Giratina (non-Origin, but i guess that doesn't matter for what i'm talking about). i'm wondering what "Met in place" setting i need to have for Giratina. as far as platinum is concerned, he's found in Distortion World, but there's no option to choose that in Pokesav. upon looking through serebii, distortion world is accessed from Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar...both of which are options in Pokesav. do i choose Mt. coronet or spear pillar?

I'm having a bit of trouble with the program. When I drag and drop the file in, nothing happens. It shows the file path and file name, but it doesn't do anything other than that.

It could be that I'm running Windows 7, don't have Framework 2.0 (help installing? New to Windows), or am only using Windows 7 through Bootcamp on Mac.

Hey there, I've been having some trouble trying to get the Legality Checker and Trash Bytes programs to work. I downloaded the file the link on the first page provided for the Microsoft .Net Framework. It was version 3.5, but it said 2.0 was included in it. Did I do this right? After the download I extracted the files, but I can't seem to drag and drop files into the previously mentioned programs. :( I'm running Vista on my laptop, if that helps. I've restarted the computer too, but it's still not working. Will someone let me know if I've done something wrong? I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: Solved!

Edited by Cinder Twig

I believe there are only six natures that can result in all 31 IVs legally, so that might be the problem. I'd double-check that information though, I just remember seeing that question asked somewhere else about a Rash natured Pokemon, and that was the answer, ha ha. :)

i have 30 ageto celebi, would this help in improving the program? or would you have to degun the gc game or something?

because i pal-parked them from my emerald, and the checker says they are from ruby.

the important thing though, 5/30 of the celebi have 'invalid trash bytes'. is there anyway this could be wrong? i did the exact same process 30 times getting them from gc->gba->ds->pc.

and of the 48 shadow pokemon from colosseum, about 8 have 'invalid trash bytes' too.

would you care to check for yourself?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?54-Distant-Land-collection-project&p=72110&viewfull=1#post72110

I've been trying to get the PID for a shiny timid Palkia with 31 IVs.

the PID/IV program has been unsuccessful at finding a single one...why is that?

PID : 2034429810

Method : 1

Shiny is based off your SID, and I can't do anything more than provide you with a Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 non shiny unless I have your SID

Unless you can edit your SID to 38448 and then that PID would be a legal match