Roaming Pokémon don't have Sync, right? So far, I've ran through all of my caught Roamers, and they all don't have the Sync.

Also, are Uncommon/Rare/Ultra Rare/etc. only seen on GBA Pokémon?

Since the legality type changed from 'Normal NDS or GBA' to 'Common NDS' is there anything new for GBA Pokémon?

Roaming Pokémon don't have Sync, right? So far, I've ran through all of my caught Roamers, and they all don't have the Sync.

Also, are Uncommon/Rare/Ultra Rare/etc. only seen on GBA Pokémon?

Since the legality type changed from 'Normal NDS or GBA' to 'Common NDS' is there anything new for GBA Pokémon?

The Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare/Ultra Rare are GBA only. Sync is D/P/Pt only (There is one for HG/SS, and when I get that info from mingot, I will include it).

The Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare/Ultra Rare are GBA only. Sync is D/P/Pt only (There is one for HG/SS, and when I get that info from mingot, I will include it).

But for roaming Pokémon in D/P/Pt, do they have sync? Because all the ones I caught had no sync.

But for roaming Pokémon in D/P/Pt, do they have sync? Because all the ones I caught had no sync.

Good question, that I am not sure about. I will find out from mingot.

Sabre, GBA wild pokemon can use A-B-C-D as well, so the old version was right on that one (Normal NDS or GBA)

All non-roaming legends in GBA games used A-B-C-D, as well as wild pokemon sometimes.

Yeah, if the pokemon was pal parked, it will say Common GBA (A-B-C-D), and if its not pal parked it will say Common NDS (A-B-C-D). I split it to prevent confusion.

ok. im really sorry about my ignorance, but, i cant use the program, i drag the files but if i press enter the program closes, so how do you start it to run??? again... really sorry

edit.... really sorry i found a video... thanks

Edited by slashurr
find an answer

Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't be bothered to read through this hole thread but is the Legality Checker purposely missing to download on the "Site Page"

Because when I click the "Download: Click Here" button it redirects me to a page saying that is doesn't exist. Hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks

Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't be bothered to read through this hole thread but is the Legality Checker purposely missing to download on the "Site Page"

Because when I click the "Download: Click Here" button it redirects me to a page saying that is doesn't exist. Hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks

Check the first post on this thread. The newest one should be in that post as an attachment.

I downloaded the newest legality checker and it seems I can't use the PIDs from the PID/IV generator anymore. They all or almost all come out as hacked. Is there a new PID/IV generator is it is not possible to have max IVs anymore or something of that matter?

If I want to edit my hatched Pokémon (two things: to change nature/set EV's because the breeding/training thing takes so long I end up not finishing all 6 in my team before the next game is out; and to tweak the IV's to get certain Hidden Powers and to not have grossly low ones (but not to get unfair IV's)), do I have to not worry about the PID at all? Is there anything else I need to worry about if those are the only things I want to tweak if they're hatched? Even if they pass Legit is there a chance that a Nintendo game or event will identify them as tweaked?

Sorry for bother you Sabresite, but i caugth these pokemon legitin Platinum, in pokesav i only add them the EV's, but when i check them with legal.exe some says "Hacked or Unknown Pokemon" and others have invalid sync, can you check these, please.

Thanks in advance.

pkmns.zip

pkmns.zip

Thanks for your work Sabresite !

I don't know how you proceed to make it but if you need i've got the MICHINA Arceus (.pkm and Wondercards) from France and some Pichu coloured Pichus from Europe (ITA / SPA / GER / FRA / UK) I get it personally.

Sorry for my english, I'm French ;p

Ok, so I'm having some problems getting my non-hatched pokemon through the Legality program.

I've tried several different approaches, tweaking IV's, doublechecking EV's, all that fun stuff, they keep coming up hacked.

Could someone smarter than me take a look and see if they can figure out what I'm doing wrong, if it isn't too much hassle. I'd appreciate it alot.

Possible Problems -

They have all 31 IVs. I admit, I'm lazy, it was easier just to click the All 31 button.

I'm using the wrong PID (doubtful, I've tried a few different ones)

Notes:

The Dratini is supposed to be the one you get from the old man in the Dragon's Den for answering his questions right

The Scizor is supposed to have been caught in the Bug Catching contest

Larvitar came from Safari Zone

Tauros was in the wild

(I dunno if any of that is relevant, but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention)

Party.zip

Party.zip

Quake, how did you get the "hacked" pokemon, because the PIDs are very small, just like you would find from Pokemon you traded with other in-game characters.

Thanks Sabresite for reply

Vespiquen in a Honey tree, but i don't remember if i used the ar code for reduce the time to 0.

Wailord, Relicanth and Dragonite fishing.

Breelom in the Great Marsh, don't remember if i used honey for encounter pokemon.

Cacturne and Absol using pokeradar.

Krabby is a swarm pokemon, i don't remember if i catch it in the grass or surfing, maybe i used pokeradar if it was in the grass.

Thanks, and what is wrong with the invalid sync pokemon.

One problem, I'm trying to get a rash Cyndaquil with max IVs with a rash nature. I drag it to the checker and it says that it's hack. But when I changed the nature to something other than rash, it's legit.

So... is there a problem with rash or what?