Hey everyone, I'm new here and this is a really great download! But I've been having trouble with a Groudon. I keep getting this error message when I'm using the checker...

CheckerError.png?t=1260638764

^ The Red Error Text, saying it is hacked ^

I also get this with my Zapdos and Giratina, however they BOTH work on PBR Wi-fi, while this Groudon does not.

If someone could help me, I would REALLY appreciate it!

You fixed a bug?

Because this new Legal is making a lot of Pokemon appear with Invalid TB's, even Pokemon I know are legit, like Pokemon I Pal Parked myself :/

Should I worry about this?

Hey everyone, I'm new here and this is a really great download! But I've been having trouble with a Groudon. I keep getting this error message when I'm using the checker...

^ The Red Error Text, saying it is hacked ^

I also get this with my Zapdos and Giratina, however they BOTH work on PBR Wi-fi, while this Groudon does not.

If someone could help me, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Um, first of all, Groudon cannot be from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum. Only Ruby, Emerald, Soul Silver. Change Hometown to one of those. In the case of Soul Silver, make sure you add the proper Hidden Hex Values.

I believe the type should be Normal NDS/GBA.

Edited by Ellie

I posted this on another thread, but I didn't get an answer so I figured I repost my query here. Attached to this post is a Deoxys I made using Pokesav Platinum (to replicate the event Deoxys given out at GameStop). Everything's legit, but the type is "Mystery Gift (Hacked)" when I run it through the Legality Checker, and I have no idea how to change it so it appears 100% legit. Can someone help me, please?

GameStopDeoxys.pkm

GameStopDeoxys.pkm

I posted this on another thread, but I didn't get an answer so I figured I repost my query here. Attached to this post is a Deoxys I made using Pokesav Platinum (to replicate the event Deoxys given out at GameStop). Everything's legit, but the type is "Mystery Gift (Hacked)" when I run it through the Legality Checker, and I have no idea how to change it so it appears 100% legit. Can someone help me, please?

Deoxys cannot be from Platinum. Gamestop had the event before Platinum was released. I changed Hometown to Diamond and removed the Hidden Hex Values, which were incorrect.

You can change the date yourself, to make it appear as if you picked up Deoxys when you got the WC in the game.

GameStopDeoxys.pkm

GameStopDeoxys.pkm

Hey, is the Pokémon Ranch Hypnosis Mew recognized by Legality Checker? Because I have a friend who has a flash card and when I traded her a Ranch Mew, she said she got a message that said "unknown or hacked pokemon".

They aren't recognized yet. They all appear "Unknown or Hacked".

Edited by Ellie

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, do Pokémon traded from a US GBA game to a Japanese GBA game and then Pal Parked to a Japanese DS game have invalid trash bytes?

Not sure what to make of that. I've never tried.

Recently, a lot of Pokemon that were PalParked even normally have Invalid Trash Bytes. I'm also awaiting some clarification on that matter :S

I am looking into possible bugs. PLEASE EMAIL ME all of your pokemon which are you KNOW are legit and FAIL trash bytes. Keep in mind that trash bytes is not science... we do this by simply palparking a crapton of pokemon and recording the patterns.

I am still waiting for someone to do pal parking of non-english, non-japanese Platinum, and HG/SS. If anyone has time to do the ROM editing and pal parking, please contact me.

Email is Sabresite [a@t] projectpokemon.org

I'll email the Pokemon I palparked then, if anyone can figure it out then I guess it's you.

I already PalParked several other Pokemon to see if there was a pattern but only two appear Invalid so far :/

Edited by Ellie

I have checked my Jirachi (moved from Colosseum Bonus Disc to emerald to palpark in Diamond), so it's definitely legit. And it returns:

Type: Never seen this. B-A-D-E (Unrestricted)

Everything else is valid (including the trash bytes)

What does this mean? :\

Also, all but one of my palpark pokemon return (Entei from LG)

Type: Unknown GBA Type

:(

BADE should not exist for Jirachi, although it is theoretically possible...

As for the unknown GBA type, it depends on how the pokemon was acquired. Some will always be unknown, and others might have been hacked.

Also regarding the Pokemon that were emailed to me. USA Platinum was used, and I do not have a "full" pattern for it. Thank you for sending it though, I updated the USA pattern. It will be up with the next update of Legality Checker.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Updated to B54-20.

I fixed the trash byte problem Rosalie was having.

I fixed the mystery gift problem

I also added the missing wondercard pokes from HG/SS.

I sent it over. But as I said, I tried again today and got different results with a lot of my pokemon. Most of my palpark pokemon last night said:

PalPark Country: UK/US/AU, Korea

Today they don't. I probably did use the older version last night by mistake, as I never got rid of it before downloading the new one =D

Your newest update says Susumu Mew was added, but all of mine appear hacked.

This includes a Susumu Mew I got myself via Wi-Fi gift.

EDIT: ALL JAPANESE DS EVENTS APPEAR HACKED NOW.

Other DS events appear fine, including US VGC Milotics and other international events.

Hi I had someone hack check a shiny usa berry glitch zigzagoon. It came up with this for the type: Valid USA Berry Glitch Zigzagoon (RUBY). Is that correct for it? Does that make it legit, or is it supposed to say Unknown GBA Type?

Hi I had someone hack check a shiny usa berry glitch zigzagoon. It came up with this for the type: Valid USA Berry Glitch Zigzagoon (RUBY). Is that correct for it? Does that make it legit, or is it supposed to say Unknown GBA Type?

It's legit. Those Zigzagoon appear with that type now.

Hopefully I fixed the bug with every mystery gift. If some of them error out, its probably the location support I added, meaning I missed a mystery gift. Simply list them out, and I will go over them again.

I also fixed ARIO pikachu, which was not coming up legit when it should have.

I also fixed a bug with DP/Pt/HG/SS supported wondercards that have Diamond as their hometown instead of Gold. And fixed DP/Pt supported wondercards that have Gold as their hometown instead of Diamond.

If the trainer's name is RUBY, then its probably legit.

Ok. I went through most DS events and these still appear as Mystery Gift Hacked:

-Eigakan Movie Arceus

-10th Movie Deoxys

-NZONE Jirachi.

If someone could check a few other sets that would help just to be sure. Thanks for the update by the way. Ario and Susumu look great.