I'll give you the short answer because it's 3 am. Dynamic events can have a random PID, Static have a set PID.

Spiky-Earred Pichu's algorithm is unknown or it hasn't been added to Legal.exe. Just relax.

It ain't a bug.

Oh ok Thanks!.

So Ill just wait for the new update in Legal.exe

Thanks, all my JEREMY came out legit.

Alot of my Ruby/Sap Zigz were hacked.

But a question. How did you get the JEREMY Set and are you sure it's legit?

I'm 99% sure that the Jeremys uploaded here on PP were legit. The ones on the old event section.

They were the set Secure had. I am not sure if Sabre added the last 3 though.

He has added the last 3 or mine wouldn't be validated.

Although thanks again :)

Man I can't find any Fra/Ger Zigz now -_-

Ok...someone else with the last 3 Jeremys. Will I ever win.

Don't worry, neither can I.

Edited by Ellie

According to a good source, European Zigs do not exist. There are only USA, and Japanese. EU received the patch fix via Pokemon Chanel.

Really? That's odd I wonder if Secure knows :S

Well it's good that I heard it now so I don't have to find them.

According to a good source, European Zigs do not exist. There are only USA, and Japanese. EU received the patch fix via Pokemon Chanel.

Thats true, there are no Euro Berry Fix zigzagoons, in Europe we got the fix via the CHANNEL Jirachi .

I have recently obtained all the PAL GC Demo Discs and there are no Zigzagoons on any of them...

Whoa finally I am back on PP again , you did make some progress while I had no Internet Sabre ! Keep up your work ^_^

The LC programm always saves my day when making some pokemon from scratch to play trough my games with a self-build-team

Thanks TWO million times ! ♥

If anyone believes their zigzagoons are legit, but came up as hacks, please keep in mind that there is a scenario #2 shiny zigzagoon. I do not have enough of them to build an algorithm though, and out of the 256 combinations, there may only be a couple anyways.

If you are not sure, email them to me, Sabresite [at] projectpokemon.org

thanks for the update but last version show all NOK Manaphy, NOK Rayquaza & VGC09 Milotic-USA as Mystery Gift (Hacked)

Did you ever think that maybe those Milotic were given to players with Platinum only?

I.E. Just change the Hometown on those Milotic to Platinum.

Edited by Ellie

I haven't looked deep into this, but from some quick initial checks done by Poryhack, the hometown of an event pokemon is not determined by which game in which it is picked up, but is, in-fact pre-determined by the WC.

This may end up being something that needs to be revisited/reinvestigated?