Just asking but how reliable is the legit checker in determining the hatched shinies??

I seen some fair shares of hatched shinies now since the shiny breeding method has been out for sometime but is it still reliable in determining the hatched shiny is legit??

Just asking but how reliable is the legit checker in determining the hatched shinies??

I seen some fair shares of hatched shinies now since the shiny breeding method has been out for sometime but is it still reliable in determining the hatched shiny is legit??

Hatched Pokemon are very easy to fake because there is no relationship between the PID and the IVs. Legality Checker cannot determine if they are legit or not because there is no relationship.

PBR never banned the Eigakan Darkrai and Shaymin, and I used Romaji in place of Kanji there. So technically, the same could be true for Ageto Celebi and even Eigakan Arceus. Not that I have PBR anymore - it's not-total compatibility with Platinum turned me off.

DS Pokemon games only use Kana (Hiragana and Katakana), not Kanji. There's a huge difference.

Whats the shiny egg method?

Abuse of the PRNG, basically.

Does using Romaji in place of Kanji invalidate certain Pokemon? I am talking about the Ageto Celebi, which does not require such a ridiculous PID type like the 10 ANIV Celebi does.

What kind of ridiculous PID type? Just wondering. I'm not familiar with PID/IV correlation except with regular Wild Pokemon.

it's because 10 ANNIV celebi is an event pokemon ..

so it's hard to figure out the PID algorithm of this event celebi ^^

the PID-IV correlation for event pokemon and wild/legendary pokemon caught in game are different, if you don't know it ^^

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question what is unknown gba type and very rare gba

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

other question can a mystry mew be shiny? can a jirachi be shiny and what is the type of pokemon unknown gba type or what?

i have a question what is unknown gba type and very rare gba

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

other question can a mystry mew be shiny? can a jirachi be shiny and what is the type of pokemon unknown gba type or what?

Unknown GBA pokemon are usually hatched. I have heard conflicting information regarding whether or not mystery mew can be shiny. Jirachi can be shiny from what I was told by loadingNOW. very rare gba is an algorithm that is used very rarely for wild encounter pokemon.

what do you mean by "upload the info on the checker"

do you mean 'to use the program' ??

if so, that's simple, just drag the PKM file that u extracted from the savefile and the result will be shown in command prompt window ^^

Nah arceus will eb first time available in japan when the new movie starts. And theres no flute its a wondercard pokemon then.!

Btw thanks for legal update! But you missed your build number it still says v 54-5 ;)

Theres a Huge mistake i guess in that new version of Legal regarding the checking of VGC Milotics...

They were only distrubuted to Platin Versions! (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_in_2009#Video_Game_Championships_2009_Milotic) I also had a talkback in irc with fenzo he confirmed it was only available on Platin versions.

Well Legal only confirms Milotics from Diamond to be Legit. All platin Milotics Apear as hacked.

Is this A egal bug now or did Nintendo Mess up again something with the Wondercards?

at the tournaments, people were only supposed to be using Platinum. But does the WC data indicate that the WC can ONLY be sent to Platinum? Or would DP be possible if someone snuck it in?

I've tried out changing the hometown of the milotic to Platin and legit said hacked. I changed back to Diamond and it was legit again. :/

SO the question now is where the fault is.

Was it Nintendos WC or is it Legal?

Edit: Ive just tried changing the hometown to pearl, Pearl also appears as hacked.

There is Nothing wrong with legal B54-6 (except for the fact that Platinum Trash Byte support still hasn't been incorporated).

Have you paid any attention to all the other Mystery Gift event pokemon obtained from Wonder Cards? If you have, then you will see that all 4th Gen Event Pokemon (whether obtained on D/P/Pt) will all have their Hometown as DIAMOND. This has nothing to do with the WC Distribution exclusivity to platinum.

So to answer your question ("Was it Nintendos WC or is it Legal?"), unfortunately you are wrong.

If i sound harsh, then it is because i have had a hell of day.

I've tried out changing the hometown of the milotic to Platin and legit said hacked. I changed back to Diamond and it was legit again. :/

SO the question now is where the fault is.

Was it Nintendos WC or is it Legal?

Edit: Ive just tried changing the hometown to pearl, Pearl also appears as hacked.