Can you use a Switch with CFW to deposit Pokemon to Home without the risk of having your console bricked?

I will soon be getting a console with I'm hoping has CFW. However, it will be my first Switch. I know I can't use it for online play. So, my only method of trading will be through Pokemon Home. Can I safely use a Switch with CFW to deposit Pokemon into Pokemon Home?

3 hours ago, Iz. said:

Can I safely use a Switch with CFW to deposit Pokemon into Pokemon Home?

that requires connecting to the network.

as long as you use Ninty services, there's always a risk of getting banned.
(it is said if the server detects your Switch has CFW, ban.)

Personally, I've been going online on CFW Switch (have no piracy, no impossible themes, only use homebrew offline), but I understand that everyone has different risk tolerance. We don't work for Ninty, so have no concrete info regarding bans.

• 4 months later...

Try not to use HOME as much as possible, if you're really cautious. You can just use PKHeX to "trade" and get other events. Basically, if you have CFW, you can do more than what the stock users do. Though I can't exactly comment on the matter. I'm using stock firmware.

I join this discussion just for report purposes, but don't follow my steps.

I always use my CFW Switch online. I don't even remember when was the last time I booted it in OFW. 

I use Original games and homebrew online. I restored saves with the Cloud Sync active. I used LiveHex and Sysbot. I put very illegal mons on Home just for testing purposes. I also used modded (not pirated) games online.

At the moment of writing here I never got a ban on my console nor on my account.

I repeat, don't follow my steps. 

Anyway, I don't think Nintendo cares much. The major warning is to NOT install pirated stuff or custom Homebrew in the dashboard.