Encounter PID Mismatch RSE/DPPT

So I'm having trouble with what the title says. The only thing I'm changing for my Pokémon are the IVs and nature, only because I don't want to grind for hours for a "perfect" Pokémon. It happens with every Pokémon but egg hatched ones. So basically I'm really asking how to fix the Encounter PID Mismatch issue for legendaries.

56 minutes ago, CluelessBlue said:

So I'm having trouble with what the title says. The only thing I'm changing for my Pokémon are the IVs and nature, only because I don't want to grind for hours for a "perfect" Pokémon. It happens with every Pokémon but egg hatched ones. So basically I'm really asking how to fix the Encounter PID Mismatch issue for legendaries.

3 minutes ago, CluelessBlue said:

Ok thanks for the guide. I'm currently trying to modify my Zapdos, but what I'm seeing is that it's impossible to get perfect IVs? Nothing generates when I try to generate PIDs.

If I'm not mistaken, there only 6 PIDs for Method 1 that would yield perfect IVs for Gen 6 and 7.
(and this excludes any weird methods and stuff)

If I'm not mistaken, it's these (note: PID is in Dec, not Hex)
image.png

So if your nature isn't one of the ones listed above, then nope, not possible.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

If I'm not mistaken, there only 6 PIDs for Method 1 that would yield perfect IVs for Gen 6 and 7.
(and this excludes any weird methods and stuff)

If I'm not mistaken, it's these (note: PID is in Dec, not Hex)
image.png

So if your nature isn't one of the ones listed above, then nope, not possible.

So with all the PID restrictions of Gen RSE/DPPT, then its definitely then its impossible?

1 minute ago, CluelessBlue said:
Method 1 C69FB838 7942EF72 0 114 20056

screenshot.png

1. You didn't include your stat options.
2. That darkrai is Gen 4, I was doing Gen 3 calcs.
3. We were talking about if you get a PID for Zapdos, now you're suddenly showing Darkrai.

Not the same issue bruh.

Also for Darkrai, you should be doing Method J (it contains some of Method 1 and some of others).

15 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

1. You didn't include your stat options.
2. That darkrai is Gen 4, I was doing Gen 3 calcs.
3. We were talking about if you get a PID for Zapdos, now you're suddenly showing Darkrai.

Not the same issue bruh.

Also for Darkrai, you should be doing Method J (it contains some of Method 1 and some of others).

Oh shoot my bad I was showing one of the working mons. It seems to be working for the perfect IV ones but any other IVs would mark it as illegal

PID: 7942EF72

Also idk if its just me but the SID it displays on the site makes it a shiny

Screenshot (10).png

Edited by CluelessBlue

3 minutes ago, CluelessBlue said:

Oh shoot my bad I was showing one of the working mons. It seems to be working for the perfect IV ones but any other IVs would mark it as illegal

PID: 7942EF72

Screenshot (10).png

I'm afraid none of these IVs have 30 in ATK and DEF, which the stats were what you originally wanted.
image.png

I can only assume you're using the flawless one, instead of going with what you originally wanted.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm afraid none of these IVs have 30 in ATK and DEF, which the stats were what you originally wanted.
image.png

I can only assume you're using the flawless one, instead of going with what you originally wanted.

Yeah since it's impossible due to the strictness of IVs during the 2 Gens. Thanks for your help though.