Trading E-Reader Cards

3rd Gen Expert

Listen, this probably isn't the right place, but I don't know where else if not 'Project Pokemon'. If you know of a better place, please shoe me away there.

I am only 2 cards short of a complete Japanese Fire Red / Leaf Green Battle E Collection, and also have a respectable amount of Emerald cards. 

I have lots of duplicates, and instead of spending $20+ per card on eBay I would love to just TRADE with someone also working on the sets. All of my cards were pulled straight from the pack and put into storage.

I have an active spreadsheet I can share if someone out there is actually interested. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

My mind is blown! I've been considering posting the same question for years. It's kind of surreal seeing someone else ask for the same thing.

I have a complete FRLG set and a near complete Emerald set, plus a whole lot of duplicates from both sets. I'm missing 9 Emerald trainers and 2 map cards. I haven't put together a spreadsheet of my duplicates, but I can spend some time tomorrow putting one together. I also have extra Green and Yellow Colosseum sets if that's of interest.

Oh gosh, how exciting! I only have about 20 Emerald cards, but have no attachment to any of them at this point (assuming they are traded for other emerald cards). I imagine you are not quite as interested in completing a second FRLG set, but it would be cool to preserve one and use/sell the other. I also have a second set just missing a handful I am hoping to do as stated with.

Would also love the Colosseum cards...however anytime I see them for sale they are an entire set. Getting just 2 of the 4 would likely put me in an awkward spot. Are they opened?

Recently noticed that eBay has seen a surge of Japan Battle E sellers selling their entire collections for small fortunes. I just bought Decoration Present with its certificate, for more than I will admit. It seems unfortunately that this is NOT the rarest card... Still have yet to see CoolTrainer Mattego Demo card, and then SOMEONE IS SELLING the FRLG Club Nintendo set!  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Negotiations-Welcome-Ca9-2-Battle-Card-E-Fire-Red-Leaf-Green-N001-N002-N003/293565126626

No, I can't spend that much more on cards right now lol

let me know on that spreadsheet!

Just wanted to hear back before sending you the sheet. I'll shoot you a message in a moment.

When I was looking to collect the Colosseum cards, most listings just had 2 packs for sale, so I bought a Yellow/Green pair expecting a Red/Blue pair to show up. One of those 2 (I forget which) didn't appear at all until a listing with all 4 appeared, so I bought it. And thus I have duplicate Yellow/Green.

All of my cards are opened. I buy pre-opened where possible to save some money because I'm going to open them anyway. All of my duplicates are sleaved and in a top-loader.

I'm not too interested in the cards outside of the regular sets, but I'll still pick them up if the price seems reasonable. Haven't really searched for non-Emerald cards in a while either. That said, Decoration Present would be nice to have. It's really cool to see that Club Nintendo set up for sale, but that's waaaay out of the range of what I'm willing to spend on cards.

Unfortunately, I do not have an extra 19-A058, and I don't have 19-A063 at all.

Since I'm only looking for a few Emerald cards, I suppose might as well list them publicly too.
19-A059
19-A061
19-A062
19-A063
19-A064

Edited by sceptios
Removed cards I have now in case someone sees this and wants to trade

• 6 months later...

Hey guys! Maybe you already knew this, maybe you didn't: It goes without saying that these are JAPANESE Pokemon cards, so what better place to buy them then from Japan? I have recently discovered Buyee which gives me easy access to many of Japan's online marketplaces. Including used goods! I have found a lot of what I was needing for my collection on Mercari JP using Buyee, for prices MUCH more reasonable than eBay! Unfortunately LOL I still don't have those 2 cards I made the post about, but the search is coming to an end!

Sorry if that sounded like an advertisement, but I am so excited I have bought like 5 things from Mercari JP now that I have been searching years for. Check it out if you are serious about your collection.

• 4 months later...