SWSH - Surprise Trade Clefairy (event?)

I didn't obtain it. As far as I know, no one in direct contact with me got it either.

My analysis of the HOME image they tweeted: the moves were egg moves, and the Clefairy didn't have fateful encounter, and levels shown were not set, the Encryption constant wasn't 0 (Characteristic was Mischievous, which cannot happen for 0 EC)

This roots out HOME event (EC wasn't 0) nor redeemed wonder card (no fateful encounter).

I presently believe the event was merely an in-game evolved Cleffa, hence why it has egg moves (as opposed to event moves), and why the levels were inconsistent, instead of being redeemed from a wonder card. (they can set no ribbons on wonder card, which the event can then be wonder traded)

edit: It also didn't look like Wild Clefairy, which had the egg moves passed to them via the new mechanic.
The levels don't look like Wild Clefairy levels, tho they could have simply leveled them a bit when transferring the moves over.

2 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

i was afraid you'd say that lol

XD, regarding which part?

That we didn't get any? I was saddened by that as well.

That it was an in-game mon? I'm slightly annoyed that they gave away an in-game mon, but given we didn't get any,
that somehow became a consolation; "ah, at least it was not unique in some sense"

Just now, theSLAYER said:

That we didn't get any? I was saddened by that as well.

well yes but i understand that considering the circumstances, this was VERY hard to get since it was only available for a limited time but yeah i'm actually relieved that it doesn't have any event moves

Just now, Hello, it's me! said:

well yes but i understand that considering the circumstances, this was VERY hard to get since it was only available for a limited time but yeah i'm actually relieved that it doesn't have any event moves

yeah it was really hard to get. fighting against the entire world and only 60 distributed. Madness.

Yeah I'm relieved there wasn't special moves too, though if the server wasn't prepared,
it would have been blocked by hack checkers. Imagine if that happened during a trade event XD

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah it was really hard to get. fighting against the entire world and only 60 distributed. Madness.

i was hoping that some kind soul with the appropriate tools would be able to snag one and then maaaybe share the pk8 with everyone else but since nobody from projectpokemon got it, its pretty safe to say that hope is very much crushed lol well it is what it is

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to SWSH - Surprise Trade Clefairy (event?)
  • theSLAYER locked this topic