help with moving pokemon

i have citra emulator and not hacked switch (which i don't want to hack and is my only physical nintendo console ) and now i have question for you. can i transfer pokemon from citra to nintendo switch? if yes then how?

If someone wants to help you, they'll reply. :3

Remember, no one is obliged to help you. Going online with hacked Switches also risk a ban (any Switch with CFW that goes online is at risk of ban), so it is understandable that no one will help.
(High risk and no returns, effectively)

So just have faith in the unknown and sit patiently and wait. :3

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If someone wants to help you, they'll reply. :3

Remember, no one is obliged to help you. Going online with hacked Switches also risk a ban (any Switch with CFW that goes online is at risk of ban), so it is understandable that no one will help.
(High risk and no returns, effectively)

So just have faith in the unknown and sit patiently and wait. :3

ok

8 hours ago, Wolfie8pie said:

I am curious how are you able to transfer the pokemons from the citra emulator. Do you just upload the savefile on pkhex? Then allow someone else with a hacked switch to inject them in their savefile via pkhex?

There are a few ways we can go about this.

Place the save from Citra into a 3DS, use Pokémon HOME to move em up, then trade over with the OP’s Switch.
Any mons that don’t exist in SWSH can be traded over via room trade on HOME.

Alternatively if the OP has a premium subscription plan, just move directly into their HOME. (HOME moving key from Bank).

Or, load up the Citra in PKHeX and drag and drop the mons from the save into SWSH.. In any case depending on how many mons, this would be a time consuming procedure...

In any case, if OP gets a HOME subscription, this will probably make things easier for anyone who is willing to help. Probably increase chances of helpers popping by too.

• Like 1