Action Replay can upload saves

person

About an hour ago I bought a newer Action Replay. This one has a micro sd card slot and allows you to backup and restore save files to the micro sd card.

The problem is though the file is a .duc not a .sav so pokesav won't open it. Does anyone know how to convert it?

Oh, and by the way it can run home brew.

About an hour ago I bought a newer Action Replay. This one has a micro sd card slot and allows you to backup and restore save files to the micro sd card.

The problem is though the file is a .duc not a .sav so pokesav won't open it. Does anyone know how to convert it?

Oh, and by the way it can run home brew.

shunyweb.info/convert.php

I tried AR max for the source file, then converted it to every .sav that shunny allows.

None of shunny's saves are working.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

This Action Replay I have is not ar max. Maybe that's the problem.

*ahem* just to make this clear. the converter from shunyweb does not work from action replay .duc to other .sav formats, because that they have not updated their system yet for that purpose, and I have a feeling that they're not going to update it either. so it's best to find a program that can convert them on this message board, which are mainly in the "Save Research & Development" section of this message board. there's a few there, but I have not tested them myself, to see if they work, since I have other things to attend to.

- Soldjermon

Thanks to the creator Matt140, we now have a program that succesfully converts to and from the .duc format.

A link to his post:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?p=44306#post44306

Oh and by the way the AR I have is for the DSi and is sold at Toys R Us for $20. In other words, it is the first product that reads and writes saves, that you DON'T have to buy over the internet.

• 2 weeks later...