PkHex Raid Dens

Gajeel

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

something like this?
image.png

This is a plugin: It's not a core feature of PKHeX. It's supported by an external dev.

Yep that's the picture I saw. So is it possible to use that to hack what I want in the raids in my game?

13 minutes ago, Gajeel said:

Yep that's the picture I saw. So is it possible to use that to hack what I want in the raids in my game?

If you are referring to changing the species in the den to something valid, that has been there for quite awhile now..

If you're referring to changing the species to something invalid/normally impossible species, that was an option with ROM hacking or SAV hacking (editing species of event raids).

As for editing species of event raids (to invalid/normally impossible species), there is no tool out there that supports it right now, this screenshot above does not do that,
and your raids not not shareable with others anyway.

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If you are referring to changing the species in the den to something valid, that has been there for quite awhile now..

If you're referring to changing the species to something invalid/normally impossible species, that was an option with ROM hacking or SAV hacking (editing species of event raids).

As for editing species of event raids (to invalid/normally impossible species), there is no tool out there that supports it right now, this screenshot above does not do that,
and your raids not not shareable with others anyway.

Ok, well I followed the steps to display it but under tools "Display Raids" isn't showing

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

as per how you handle any plugin for PKHeX, create a plugins folder, then drag the dll in.
image.png

You may wanna get the two Z3 files (as per leanny plugin's readme) and place them there

Where are the two Z3 files located?

Edited by Gajeel

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

seriously they have an installation guide 😜image.png

Ok, I followed the guide and I think I did everything right. I created a plugins folder and dragged the files in that folder like you showed me. So is there nothing else to do after that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 5:54 AM, theSLAYER said:

are you able to find the option in PKHeX now?

I am having issue to make the same work. I have downloaded the two files and placed at the same folder as PKHeX.exe like the image shows. I also unblocked those 2 DLL and the plugin one as well but still getting this issue.

I also have .Net 2/3/3.5/4 installed properly

Any thoughts?

Capture1.PNG