Hacking Switch

Gajeel

On 4/19/2020 at 3:46 PM, AlamosIT said:

In order to use PKHeX with Pokémon Sword and Shield or Pokémon Let's Go you have to install CFW on your Nintendo Switch and extract save file with tools like Checkpoint.

You can install CFW only on first generation console, following this guide .

Do this at your own risk.

Now my switch comes up like this. The file I injected was the Hetake .bin file but on the guide it says Hetake payload. That’s the same file right? Or did I do something wrong?

4A1AD8D2-F7AE-4053-A1A2-9A39A3EC854D.jpeg

image.png
I linked you to a github release page. Grab the Zip (you have no use for the source codes, do you?)
[and no, I do not know how you'll achieve it, but you won't be able to "move the bootloader file from the .bin file that you linked me"]

Paste the .bin from inside the .zip, onto your PC.
Remove any existing bootloader folders on your SD card, then paste bootloader folder from the .zip onto that SD card. Then place that SD card into your Switch.

Now try to boot it via whatever smasher program you were using, using the bin.

Cheers.

23 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png
I linked you to a github release page. Grab the Zip (you have no use for the source codes, do you?)
[and no, I do not know how you'll achieve it, but you won't be able to "move the bootloader file from the .bin file that you linked me"]

Paste the .bin to your PC.
Remove any existing bootloader folders on your SD card, then place the bootloader folder on that SD card. Then place that SD card into your Switch.

Now try to boot it via whatever smasher program you were using, using the bin.

Oh ok. Well I’ve done what you told me and the same message keeps popping up. I have no clue where to go from here. Thanks for the help tho. 

Edited by Gajeel

3 hours ago, Gajeel said:

Oh ok. Well I’ve done what you told me and the same message keeps popping up. I have no clue where to go from here. Thanks for the help tho. 

Well it really depends on what folders you have on your SD card, etc etc.

You could try loading Atmoshere directly to see if that boots. (link)
1. Have the folders in the Atmosphere zip on the root of your SD card (atmosphere, sept, switch)
2. Have the hbmenu.nro at the root of your SD card.
3. Use the fusee-primary.bin on the smasher to boot into Switch

Lemme know if it works. If it doesn't, attach a screenshot showing the folders of your SD card.
Have that image in a spoiler.

• 6 months later...

On 4/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, AlamosIT said:

In order to use PKHeX with Pokémon Sword and Shield or Pokémon Let's Go you have to install CFW on your Nintendo Switch and extract save file with tools like Checkpoint.

You can install CFW only on first generation console, following this guide .

Do this at your own risk.

Hey, i wondering if I follow this guide and hack my Switch, can I still play online games like Pokemon Shield, Let's go Pikachu, Splatton? Or not?