Weird MicroSD Issue

I have a question has anyone ran into a problem where they insert their micro sd card into the ds and it says no sd card in slot. Then you put it in the computer and it says it needs to be formated. I've had this happen to me twice now in 2/3 days. I was starting the exploit so I could get checkpoint but before I started it happened to my sd card. Had it for 4 years or so. So I just thought it went bad and bought another one. Now I finished the exploit and compiled Pkhex and it happened AGAIN. All I want to do is create some perfect iv/ev pokemon and mess around in battle mansion in pokemon x. I may just have to export my game to citra. But I'd much rather play on the ds then cpu. Has anyone ran into this problem where the ds just seems to wipe the card? Or is this some unique problem? 

Edited by PillNye

Hasn't really occurred with me in relation of it dying on the 3DS, no.

It sounds like your SD is dying or you own a fake SD card.

Thus whenever the 3DS writes into memory (which appears to be unstable from here), everything appears corrupted.

Back up your contents and buy a new SD card. Then format it properly before using it on your 3DS.