Question about hacked raids (Pokemon Sword and Shield)

edwarbad23

I have  problem, 3 days ago I found many shiny events dens (riolu, garbodor, charizard, duralodon, etc) and I backup these saves with checkpoint to find the best set and seed (raid finder) for these pokemon, but today when I restored one of these saves and connect to internet, the pokemon in the den change, I don't know what's is the problem with that, please if you know how to keep the same pokemon in the den even if the days go by, I will always be grateful

When you say "hacked", you talking merely talking about changing the RNG seed via save editing, not ROM hacks right?

1 hour ago, edwarbad23 said:

but today when I restored one of these saves and connect to internet, the pokemon in the den change

When you go online, you're forced to use whatever event raids the server is using.

So if you were trying to bring an event den to be shared online, the mon will change.

This is a known behaviour by the games.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

When you say "hacked", you talking merely talking about changing the RNG seed via save editing, not ROM hacks right?

When you go online, you're forced to use whatever event raids the server is using.

So if you were trying to bring an event den to be shared online, the mon will change.

This is a known behaviour by the games.

So, There is no solution for this, to keep the pokemon in the den even the days pass, because missingno raids when I hosting every day, the den can't change!!!

5 minutes ago, edwarbad23 said:

So, There is no solution for this, to keep the pokemon in the den even the days pass, because missingno raids when I hosting every day, the den can't change!!!

You didn't answer me, regarding whether was it SAV edits or ROM edits. (my first line in the previous post)

If it's ROM edits, the mon in the den shouldn't change. The only explanation would be you messed up your hacking, or the server now patched the missingno raids.

If it's SAV edits:
If it's just changing the raid seed, well that wouldn't cause missingo raids. (this is the first time you brought up missingno raids, FYI. I was working with incomplete information)
If it's modifying the dai_encount/normal_encount, well you wouldn't be able to bring missingno raids online at the first place...

In any case, there isn't a "solution", because what you are doing is going against how the servers presumably work.

37 minutes ago, edwarbad23 said:

Ok, sorry I'm only edit the SAV for my problem that I posted, not ROM

If you were editing the sav for randroll, it shouldn't cause issues (shouldn't change.)
Tho if you were bringing an event raid online, yeap you would forced to follow the server

38 minutes ago, edwarbad23 said:

but  for missingno I edited ROM and SAV!!!

For save, I'm assuming it's only the randroll and maybe the stars, because AFAIK Missingno raids was a rom hack for the raid den species.
If you brought your Missingno raid online, and it's a common den or rare den (not event den) and it changed, I can only think the server patched it...