Downgrade SWSH to V.1.1.0??

bigdom8

Hello everyone, I am writing this because I can't seem to find any info on weather it is possible to downgrade back to V. 1.1.0 on pokemon sword and shield. So I am wondering if anyone can help me with a definitive answer. Thank you.

I know there's no difference in the save but I updated the game to the 1.1.1 update but I don't have access to the cheats that I want with this version like I did in 1.1.0. Also I tried to start it back up after deleting the game and then reinstalling it with the 1.1.0 update and it says that it needs the update to start the game and won't let me play it until then

7 minutes ago, bigdom8 said:

I know there's no difference in the save but I updated the game to the 1.1.1 update but I don't have access to the cheats that I want with this version like I did in 1.1.0. Also I tried to start it back up after deleting the game and then reinstalling it with the 1.1.0 update and it says that it needs the update to start the game and won't let me play it until then

looks like you need to delete the update file from the cache on your Switch.

maybe this from gbatemp helps:

The recommended solution:

1. Update the game by installing the game update NSP with blawar's Tinfoil
  2. If the game update requires a system version update, update to 9.1.0 using ChoiDujourNX

If, for whatever reason, you don't want to update the game and/or system version, do the following:

1. Load blawar's Tinfoil
  2. Remove the game version requirement from the problematic game

All at your own risk, of course