invalid: calculated cp does not match stored value

Ludovic

yes, i did it before. still the same.

i will be more precise, 

i have here some original caught pokemon in game. When i turn a pidgey into a Ivysaur, for example, and then change all details to be legal, only the cp does not change.

I noticed that if i change the level first to a higer level, and then change the specimen, most os them it ok, but if i change the specimen first, i get this cp message everytime.
(hope i was clear now, because my english is not so good lol)

Edited by Ludovic

24 minutes ago, Ludovic said:

yes, i did it before.

i will be more precise, 

i have here some original caught pokemon in game. When i turn a pidgey into a Ivysaur, for example, and then change all details to be legal, only the cp does not change.

I noticed that if i change the level first to a higer level, and then change the specimen, most os them it ok, but if i change the specimen first, i get this cp message everytime.

maybe I wasn't clear. You need toggle on/off/on the auto right after you change the species and/or level.
You do this for every mon you modify.

I really don't know what else to say to you. My methodology worked.
Give it a try. (try following the image if necessary), then report back.
image.png

There probably is a simpler way. Leaving auto on didn't work for me previously, so I did this to get around it..

edit: I reread the message, upped the level, then changed the species, then changed the moves, still legal.
You can just follow the image above.

didnt work for me.

When uncheck the auto, i get "Individual AVS should be greater than 2", so if i check the box, still getting same message, if i give some values to the AV to be more than 2, i get again the error of "calculated cp" again.

Its fun because, i ve used now another pokemon to change, i put 200 on all AVs, its legal, than removed all AVs, and its legal. 
Solved for now, but i didnt understand why 😆
I will continue to build till the whole Lets go dex is complete, i will return here in this topic if i get any other problem.

Again, thanks

Edited by Ludovic

Just now, Ludovic said:

didnt work for me.

When uncheck the auto, i get "Individual AVS should be greater than 2", so if i check the box, still getting same message, if i give some values to the AV i get again the error of "calculated cp".

Its fun because, i ve used now another pokemon to change, i put 200 on all AVs, its legal, than removed all AVs, and its legal. 
Solved for now, but i didnt understand why 😆
I will continue to build till the whole Lets go dex is complete, i will return here in this topic if i get any other problem.

Again, thanks

From my experience, you need to have auto unchecked at all times.
Then when you modify a mon, you check auto to fix the CP, then uncheck it (because you need it to stay unchecked for the next edit).

It does seem wonky tho, since it didn't work for you. I'm glad you found a way to resolve it.

59 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

From my experience, you need to have auto unchecked at all times.
Then when you modify a mon, you check auto to fix the CP, then uncheck it (because you need it to stay unchecked for the next edit).

It does seem wonky tho, since it didn't work for you. I'm glad you found a way to resolve it.

Here, i did a video. Maybe you can see something i dont see

Edited by Ludovic