Save does not load in PKHeX

JaadeGaming

• theSLAYER changed the title to Save does not load in PKHeX
18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@JaadeGaming did you even receive your starter? PKHeX works with Citra saves just fine, provided you at least received your starter...

Hello, I have tried several solutions and changed the version of Pokehex to Moon. Now what happens to me is that the size of the main is 432kb and not 431kb there is the problem since Pokehex does not support files that are more than 431kb I leave the file to see if you can help me.

Thanks in advance                                                                                                                                               main

Edited by JaadeGaming

30 minutes ago, JaadeGaming said:

Hello, I have tried several solutions and changed the version of Pokehex to Moon. Now what happens to me is that the size of the main is 432kb and not 431kb there is the problem since Pokehex does not support files that are more than 431kb I leave the file to see if you can help me.

Thanks in advance                                                                                                                                               main

Read the posts that you quote.

"DID YOU EVEN RECEIVE YOUR STARTER"

Uninitialized save files are NOT editable.

I recieved my starter. So what can I do to use pkhex in pokemon moon?

31 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Lea las publicaciones que cita.

"AÚN RECIBIÓ SU ARRANQUE"

Los archivos guardados no inicializados NO son editables.

I recieved my starter. when to use pokehex exactly? I used it when arriving at a pokemon center, to transmit the pokemons from the PC to my team quickly but pokehex did not support the file size

2 minutes ago, JaadeGaming said:

I recieved my starter. when to use pokehex exactly? I used it when arriving at a pokemon center, to transmit the pokemons from the PC to my team quickly but pokehex did not support the file size

You have not saved a single time in-game. The save file is uninitialized.

Save the game, close the emulator. This is not an issue with PKHeX.