How are people transferring shiny locked and gen 8 pokemon to other people's Pokemon Home?

ShinyCharm

I was unsure if this was the right place to post this question so I'm sorry in advance if this is not the right place.

I see people on Ebay and various people online who are selling shiny locked legendary such as Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus etc along with full dex but transferring them via a move as if they were coming from pokemon bank. How does this work and how are they doing it? I been trying to figure out how to transfer generations 1 though 8 to home all at once and can't seem to figure out how this is possible. Any help?

Edited by ShinyCharm

7 minutes ago, Roberth said:

Same problem, dude. I can send them to Home but justing trading the dex number. The Pokémon even doesn't registered on Home.

I haven't had any problem putting these Pokémon on home through my game actually. I just can't figure out how people are transferring these all at once. I get how to transfer gen 1-7 but adding 8 doesn't make sense or I'm just understanding it wrong 😕

I log into their home account and drop them. Basically put their account on your switch. Go through the home intro on their profile and save and exit. Open the game on their profile and just play through that first save right before the little intro video plays. Close game. Go into check point and restore your file into their account. Go back into home in their account and just drag and drop. This does require trust because people have to give you their Nintendo email and password. I have a Facebook group with a lot of customers who have let me do it. 

1 minute ago, kaytee said:

I log into their home account and drop them. Basically put their account on your switch. Go through the home intro on their profile and save and exit. Open the game on their profile and just play through that first save right before the little intro video plays. Close game. Go into check point and restore your file into their account. Go back into home in their account and just drag and drop. This does require trust because people have to give you their Nintendo email and password. I have a Facebook group with a lot of customers who have let me do it. 

Ohhh I see that makes sense! Thank you so much! Just to make sure I understand. So you are basically backing up your home/game with all the Pokémon then logging into home again with their Nintendo account to go through your sword or shield to drag and drop then you can just move gen 1 through 7 through the move method? 🤔

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 5:39 PM, ShinyCharm said:

Ohhh I see that makes sense! Thank you so much! Just to make sure I understand. So you are basically backing up your home/game with all the Pokémon then logging into home again with their Nintendo account to go through your sword or shield to drag and drop then you can just move gen 1 through 7 through the move method? 🤔

I’m sorry this reply took so long and I hope you have figured it out by now 😅😅 but yes!