Link Trade with hacked switch

I have an hacked switch (Atmosphere) and I go online with every game and I'm still not banned. 

No one can guarantee you that you will not get banned, but as far as I've seen, ban only occurs if the user pirates some games or installs some ncps at some point. I've also seen a report from banned user that cheated on splatoon2.

Btw do not blame me if you will get banned, if you're going to go online, you have to take  the responsibility of that.

As mentioned above. My Switch is hacked, I go online, and I have yet to be banned.

Note: so far, it appears that bans are for detecting you have CFW.

Anything that indicates that you have CFW, including hosting impossible raids, using cheats online etc gets you banned.

So even if you use stuff that appears legal, you still have a risk of being banned,
cause the bans are for having CFW.

• 8 months later...
On 4/7/2020 at 3:06 AM, theSLAYER said:

As mentioned above. My Switch is hacked, I go online, and I have yet to be banned.

Note: so far, it appears that bans are for detecting you have CFW.

Anything that indicates that you have CFW, including hosting impossible raids, using cheats online etc gets you banned.

So even if you use stuff that appears legal, you still have a risk of being banned,
cause the bans are for having CFW.

came across this when googling this topic, hope you can chime in! You mentioned your switch is hacked and you go online, do you go online with the CFW? or boot into OFW then go online? I want to be able to go online and send pokemon to some friends in CFW but wanted to calculate my risk. 

23 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

All of us use CFW online, no one has never been banned for this yet.

Bans only occur for very illegal things like piracy or cheating in online competitive games.

Read this page for further information: https://nx.eiphax.tech/ban

Thanks for your reply, read a lot of stuff about people only using on CFW-emu and offline only but I want to be able to use checkpoint and go online for trades. Sounds like as long as there's no piracy or obvious hacks it should be safe (never 100%). I will give it a try. Any recommendations as I'm setting my CFW up? thanks!

Edited by sc12321

1 minute ago, SkyLink98 said:

Don't pirate anything, don't install NSPs, don't mess with your Nintendo Profile with unauthorized tools etc.

You should be fine :)

1 more question! After using checkpoint in CFW sysnand, should I reboot and go back to stock sysnand before opening the game and going online? Or do you guys use use CFW sysnand the whole time?

4 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

I personally use my SysCFW always online. I don't even remember the last time i used OFW.

Anyway, do what you think it's best. You will never be 100% safe if modding/hacking something.

thanks for the advice!

• 1 year later...

Hello I came across this thread whilst searching online wether its safe to use sys-clk online to overclock my switch in competetive games such as Pokemon, Minecraft, and Fortnite and its good to know its safe enough as long as you dont do anything stupid. :)
Thanks for the advance!

honestly as long as you have "legal" pokemon (caught in game then used stuff like rare candies and stat altering items (HP up,Carbos etc) it should be fine i trade in both PLA and BDSP that way and have yet to be issued a ban on my virgin switch (which is a Mariko) it's when you obtain shinies or unobtainable mon you run the risk of a game cert ban