Need Pokemon Link Data.lp6 dump from someone with pokemon link appearing

I need someones pokemon link data that has the option appearing at their menu screen. id link to run some bank scripts but dont have the pokemon link option on my alpha saphire. unless somebody knows another way to make it appear on my menu? you can dump your pokemon link data under the 'SAV' tab under 'Link Data'

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Check our Event Gallery. We have them.

Example here.

I appreciate it but they didn’t work for making it appear. Had to get the pokemon bank to get the pokemon link to appear. Then the files worked. My goal was to get the pokemon link option to appear without forking 4.99 on pokebank

13 minutes ago, NighttimeHawk said:

I appreciate it but they didn’t work for making it appear. Had to get the pokemon bank to get the pokemon link to appear. Then the files worked. My goal was to get the pokemon link option to appear without forking 4.99 on pokebank

Try using Suloku’s tool (check our save editing tool), it should be just one byte to activate Pokémon link, and I think that tool may have it.

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Try using Suloku’s tool (check our save editing tool), it should be just one byte to activate Pokémon link, and I think that tool may have it.

Definitely checking this out to save for future plays when I don’t have pokebank anymore, thanks for that 

• Like 1