Block import question (wild area events)

Kayo_Hinazuki

Hello,

My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

When i download a wild area event from your download page (For example wild area event 2) i get 3 folders (Index 2, 5 and 7). Can i import them all at the same time, or can only 1 index be "active?" at any time. If so, what is changed compared to when the event was live?

It might be a stupid question, i tried google'ing it but i coulnd't find a real answer. 

Thanks for your time!

Alright, that make sense, thanks! :)

1 more question, when i download an wild area event from the projectpokemon page it has multiple "index" folder, so i can only import 1 folder and not the others. Do you know what the differences are with each index folder? 

For example this one: 

8 minutes ago, Kayo_Hinazuki said:

Alright, that make sense, thanks! :)

1 more question, when i download an wild area event from the projectpokemon page it has multiple "index" folder, so i can only import 1 folder and not the others. Do you know what the differences are with each index folder? 

For example this one: 

The index are basically file versions. They seem to update the old versions on the save file, with a newer version, that is basically old version ID +1.

How the decide when to release updates? No idea, these are the files dumped from the saves.
I basically dump them whenever they're updated. I don't keep a comprehensive list regarding each update, since sometimes they have 2 versions for the same event in the same timeframe. (Maybe the made a mistaken and pushed another file to cover the mistake, who knows really)

For your wild area event to correct, all 4 files loaded into your save need to be of the same index.